Important Note

First off, let me I appreciate getting 1k reads on this book recently! Thank you all so much! At first when I started this, I didn't think it would have this many reads this fast and now we are more than half way to 2k! I love you all!

Also, I know the book seems really not focused on the lovey dovey part but don't worry, we're almost there and I'm telling you, it's definitely worth the wait ;).

Now the next thing I wanted to say isn't the best news

Now the next thing I wanted to say isn't the best news. If I were to actually talk about it, trust me, it would be longer than all the parts I have written in this book so far combined. However, I'll keep this short and simple.

I have went through so much messed up shit in my childhood, which wasn't a real childhood to begin with, and still go through to this day that it just kills me to try and act all happy and normal like everything is ok. I hate myself for everything that's happened, wether it was my fault or not. I can't write when I'm feeling too down, so that barely leaves any time. I also have a job, school, and school clubs/events that I have to attend, leaving out even more time.

Don't get me wrong, I love writing and I love writing this book and everyone reading it. This book sucks so you guys are the best to be even sticking around for this long. Anyways, sadly I'll still be posting in a slow schedule, but mark my word, I won't stop writing this book until it's complete. I'm not even half way into the story. The maximum amount of time it will take me to upload will be a full month, any longer than that then it probably means I'm dead. Again, thanks for actually reading this since people tend to skip notes like these (ngl I do that sometimes to others).

See you all next chapter!