3: Quirk assessements

You did your usual school morning routine, getting ready, eating, and leaving the house. This time, Tatsumi decided to wait for you to leave instead of leaving first. You just had to finish wasting faster. But that also meant you would get to school a little earlier, although that's not bad. Since his school was in the same direction as UA, it made the two of you walk together possible.

"So, you never told me about your group of "friends" that you went out with yesterday." He attempted to start off a conversation with sarcasm as always.

"Why do you want to know? Jealous because I made friends first?" You teasingly nudged his shoulder repeatedly.

"Oh shut up. You know nothing, I just want to know who those friends of yours are."

"Fine. They are third years like me and are the elite students from the school. They are also super nice and have very unique personalities."

"Oh, ok. What are their quirks?" He questioned.

"Good question, but I still never got to see them. I also never thought to ask."

"Well then, I'll go to my school now. Have a good day." He said as he walked off to another road, where his school was further up ahead. In no time, you were already entering through the school gates, heading for your classroom.

The bell rang right as you sat down near your friends, who were happily chatting with each other. About a minute later, the teacher comes in.

"Everyone, settle down. Today we will be doing quirk assessments. Each one of you grab a PE uniform and go to the locker rooms to change. Be outside by ten minutes." He then got up by his desk and pointed the two boxes on it separated by gender with several uniforms inside neatly folded and signaled us to each get one as we left the class.

Everyone did as he instructed and we were all outside within minutes. 'How am I just now realizing how many people are in this class?'
You wondered as you looked at all you other classmates you never even talked to. You didn't even know their names.

"Ok so first you will all pitch a ball using your quirks one at a time. We have to do this every year to see where you are at. Think of this as a fitness exam. But with quirks. We should have done this yesterday, but a first year class took too much of their sweet time out here, not giving us space. So let's make this quick. (Y/N), your up first." He said in a somewhat serious but relaxed tone. But when he said your name, you froze. 'Me first of all people here? Really?'

As you walked where the teacher was pointing to, you saw Mirio and Nejire giving you a thumbs up in support. Amajiki was too, but was still too scared to make too much eye contact with you, so he kept his head low as he made a small thumbs up for you. The support from your friends gave you more strength and made you a little feel better. But there's one thing. How can your quirk help you with throwing a ball? Would it be cheating if you made the whole class think they saw the ball fly off into space? He did say use your quirks.

He hands you over a small ball and you take your stance, ready to throw it as far as you can.  Then, with one step and one strong swing, you throw the ball.

"(Y/N), 19 meters." The teacher bluntly said as gasps of confusion could be heard from the crowd of students.

"But we just saw the ball fly way over those trees! That meter you are holding is broken!" Some random student shouted.

"She has an illusion quirk. I already knew this, but I wanted to see how well it worked on a group of people. And by the looks of it, it's not bad." He then looked at me and signaled to go back to the group.