4: Getting to know him

Your class didn't really do anything other than work today, so it was like a normal school day. When school ended, you were dragged outside to the school gate by no other than Nejire.

"We picked the perfect place to go! You're gonna love it!" She exclaimed. I do hope she was right.

"Do you guys want to go in uniforms, or quickly go home to change and meet up somewhere?" Mirio asked us with a smile.

"I'll go change, we should meet at the park near by." Amajiki said in a low voice.

"Alright, I'll meet you all in about 30 minutes at the park." You said ready to walk away, but you almost forgot to ask.

"Nejire, what do I wear?" You asked as you turned to her.

"Something like the day we went to the cafe! See ya!" She said as she turned around and skipped to where the direction of her house was.

At home, you were met again by Tatsumi as you looked in your closet for something to wear.

"Your going out with them like everyday now?
You weren't even like this with your friends back in our other school." You looked at him with an annoyed face.

"Since when do you have to be such a stalker? I'll be back before curfew." You said as you pulled out a nice shirt and a pair of jeans.

"You know, dad still dosent even know about them. You should tell him." He said as he leaned on the door way.

"Now I gotta have permission to have friends? Butt out my life, would ya? I'll bring them over one day." You then walked up to the door ready to close it, but your annoying brother was still in the way.

"Alright, just saying. Have a nice time." He then got out the way and went downstairs. He's so weird.

After about 20 minutes, you were at the park bench waiting for Nejire and the others. You thought about texting them, but they weren't late yet, so you thought it would be rude to rush them.

-Bzzzz-

You check your phone on you lap. It was from the group chat.

Nejire: Sorry, I can't come
anymore guys. My parents
decided to take out their bad
mood on me and won't let
me leave. Just go without
me.

                                     You: we don't have to go
today if you can't come. It won't
be as fun without you!

Nejire: don't worry, I've
been there several times
before. Just go.

Mirio: Sucks that you can't
come, but I guess I'll just go
with (Y/N) and Tamaki.

Amajiki: Me and Mirio are
almost at the park.

You: Ok then. I'm here
waiting at a bench.

A  couple minutes later, you saw the two guys coming towards your way.

"We're sorry Nejire couldn't come. I hope this isn't too weird for you." Mirio said in a somewhat sympathetic tone. He was wearing a loose T-shirt and a pair of black baggy pants.

"It's fine, things happen. So, where are we going?" You asked as you looked over to Amajiki. He had on casual dark colored clothing but they just looked so cute on him. Wait what.

"Just follow us" So then you did. This seems shady, but you've grown trust in them, plus they didn't seem like the type of people who would try to harm you. Mirio was a goofy energy ball and Amajiki was a cute anxiety filled elf boy.