2: 3 new friends

You pack up your things into your backpack along with the three other students. The bell had just rang, so school was over and everyone was leaving to go home. 'So far, UA is better than I thought! It's still just the first day but I already have a great feeling about his school!' You thought to yourself as you made your way to the door.

"Hey (N/Y)! Wait up! Want to hang out with us this afternoon?" Nejire said as she ran up to you in the hallway with Mirio dragging Amajiki with him close behind.

"Right now?" You asked her as you slowed your pace, allowing her to catch up.

"Well if you want ya. But if you got things to do we could do it another day!"

"That's fine! We can go today, but I have to do some chores at home. I doubt it will take more than an hour!" You tell her as she holds hope in her eyes. What an actual fangirl. She still wasn't over the fact you were the daughter of a famous surgeon. What's the big deal?

"Then me, Tamaki, and Mirio should go home too for now. Oh ya almost forgot! Have my number so you text me when your ready and I'll send you the address!" She wasted no time showing me her phone number.

"Alright let's get going! See you guys in a bit!" Mirio said as he started heading off to the direction of where his house was at, leaving the three of you alone. You take a quick glance at who Mirio had left by himself. Amajiki was staring at you but immediately looked down at the ground when he noticed you saw him.

"R-right. I should g-get going too." He said as he turned away and headed off into a different direction. 'Geez, he barely talked today. I don't think I've ever met someone this introverted before. I wonder why is he like tha-' Nejire snapped you back to reality as she squealed in excitement.

"Today will be super fun! I cant wait to see you later. Just remember to text me!" She said as she walked off waving at you as you waved back.

Getting home, you put your backpack up by the door and stroll over to your room upstairs. Your dad only came back home from work late at night on weekdays to make extra money, so you only saw him every morning before school and on weekends. Opening the door to your room revealed (F/C) walls and basically everything else with a mix of grey just to balance it out. You walked over to your closet, opening it and wondered. 'What should I wear? Wait. What do I wear? Where am I even going?' Nejire never told you were you guys were going and you never asked. You then pick up your phone to text her.

                                    Nejire

          You: Hey, where are we going anyways?

You lay on your bed waiting for her answer for a few minutes.

Nejire: Sorry, but it's a secrete! Just
Wear something nice and casual.
Hold on as I go get the address so I
can send you.

"This girl, I swear I've never met anyone like her." You got up and picked out something to wear. Thing is, you forgot you weren't home alone and had your door unlocked.

"Hey (Y/N) did you see my shoeEESSS" He screeched at the end as he unexpectedly opened your door and saw you with only your bra and underwear on but quickly covering his face and turning towards the door.

"DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK DAMNIT?!"

"IM SORRY OK? But do you know where my shoes are?" 'Did he just ask that like nothing happened?'

"How the hell would I know where you put your shoes! Can you just please leave?" Still annoyed by how he got in without knocking.

"Fine fine." He reached for the door knob but stopped.