"Just Philip's teacher. She said he was laughing at her or something." Philip's father replied. His mother looked angry.

"That's the third time this week! He can't keep this type of behavior up!" Alexander sighed.

"He'll grow out of it eventually, Eliza. He's only in preschool after all."
_______________________________________
After that, Philip had stopped listening. He knew he shouldn't have laughed at the teacher. There were fresh tears in his eyes. He hated that his mother was so disappointed in him. He just wished he would eventually be able to make it up to her.
_______________________________________
Back to the present
Philip sighed as he remembered. He never had made it up to her, in fact, all he had done was disappoint her more.

Everyone was now back in their seats, and Freya was happily scribbling away with her turquoise crayon. No one said a word for another half hour, but a few students did steal envious glances at Freya and her crayon.

RING

It was time for lunch now! All of the children scrambled out of their seats and the teacher took them to the lunch room. Freya left her crayon on her desk and raced out of the door without thinking.

Kennedy eyed that crayon, an idea forming in her mind.

"Now, Kennedy we have a lot to speak about, about your behavior recently." That was when Kennedy tuned her teacher out.

She didn't care.

The teacher had given her plenty of lectures before, it was nothing new to her.

Time skip to about 5 minutes later

"Do you understand?!" The teacher said, finishing her lecture.

"Um, yes!" Kennedy said, although she had not been listening at all up until that point.

"Good. You may now go to lunch." The teacher said sternly.

I just realized what a sucky teacher this is, I mean they are preschoolers! I mean, what, I was planning this all along I'm totally not making it up as I go-

Kennedy swiftly obeyed her teacher, but as she was walking out the door, she grabbed Freya's crayon and broke it in two. *Snap*

The teacher was unaware of this because she was once again scrolling through social media. C'MON! YOU SERIOUSLY DON'T HEAR THAT SNAPPING?!?

time skip to after lunch

It was recess time now, and Kennedy had just told all of her friends what she had done. "You broke the crayon?!?" Layla exclaimed excitedly.

"That's what she gets for messing with you!" Lilac chimed in.

"I know, she's going to be SO mad!!" Kennedy laughed.

Meanwhile

"Your crayon is so cool, Freya!" Theodosia exclaimed. She loved the pretty color of the turquoise crayon, it reminded her of the dress she wore on the very first day of preschool. Her mother had picked out that dress.

"Thanks, Theo!" Freya said happily. "I will draw you a picture with it when we get back inside!"

*RING*

That was the bell, signalling the children to go back inside, which they did, Freya bragging about her crayon all the way back inside, to which the Queens rolled their eyes.

Kennedy had a small smirk on her face though, because she knew what would happen next.

Freya skipped into the classroom and- "Huh?" Freya said confused, with tears in her eyes.

All the other children stopped and stared. Freya's crayon was snapped in two.

Most kids in the class looked at Freya with pity, or offered her some different colored crayons but they knew it would never be the same, or for that matter, nearly as pretty as Freya's old one.

"WHO. DID. THIS!?!?" Freya exclaimed, suddenly angry. Then she thought back. Kennedy and the teacher were the only ones in the room, and the teacher wouldn't do such a thing, so that left...

"YOU!" Freya shouted, shoving a finger in Kennedy's face.

"Why did you break my crayon?!?"

"I didn't." Kennedy denied, trying to look as nonchalant as possible, though she knew no one would buy it. And no one did.

"Get her a new crayon!" Philip yelled. He was completely done with Kennedy's nonsense and if Mimi could stand up to her, so could he.

"Fine!" Kennedy yelled, reaching behind her desk and picking up a turquoise crayon. Freya's turquoise crayon.

"Before you yell at me, at least make sure what I broke was real!" Kennedy shouted exasperated.

"But it is real-" Freya began reaching over to pick up the broken crayon only to find... It was just a magenta crayon with her turquoise wrapper on it?

"No it's not! See?" Kennedy finally said.

"Kennedy!" The teacher said. For once she was finally doing her job and paying attention to the children.

"You are missing your recess tomorrow! Apologize to Freya for tricking her!"

"Sorry" Kennedy mumbled not even half-heartedly.

But then again, that was just another day at preschool.

1403 words! (Not counting this authors note) this was a long chapter! It took me 2 days instead of 1 though, like my other chapters did. I really tried to get into a preschooler's mind but as you can probably tell, I'm not good at that at all, nor am I good at writing stories so :P