Chapter Twenty Four

Começar do início

She grabs her phone and walks back out of the room, letting the door slam behind her.

I put my arm over my eyes for a moment and then look at Liam, who's just sitting there with his hand over his mouth.

Our eyes lock and there's a moment of silence, and then we burst out laughing, both of us completely topless.

"Well, that ruined that," he chuckles and hands me back my shirt.

Smiling, I pull it over my head and put my hands on his cheeks.

"I love you," I smile.

"I love you too."

I kiss his lips and jump down from the bed.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." I announce.

"Change your shirt first," he says.

"Why?" I ask in confusion.

"Because there's a wet spot and it's kind of obvious."

I nod in agreement and pull my shirt off, getting another one from my drawer.

I put the other one in the hamper, grab my dorm keys, and walk out of the room with bare feet.

I walk in the bathroom and use the restroom, and then I wish my hands and splash some cold water on my face.

I make my way back to the dorm, and when I walk in, Liam has a shirt on and Sofie and Mason are in here.

"I'm sorry I walked in," Sofie says. "I didn't realize you guys were at that point yet."

"I didn't realize you were coming back yet," I frown.

"I wanted to surprise you. I did a pretty good job, didn't I?" she winks.

Liam rolls his eyes in sync with me.

"Are you guys feeling up for a talk?" I ask.

"What kind of talk?" Mason wonders.

"A serious talk."

They both look alarmed.

"Yeah, of course." Sofie says, all joking aside. "Whatever you guys need."

She sits down in her desk chair and I grab my laptop, looking at Liam. Mason lies down on the floor.

"Um, my parents won't cosign my student loans next semester." Liam speaks up.

"What?" Mason sits up. "That's bullshit."

"Yeah, well..." he sighs. "I don't know how much Savannah told you guys, but not only did my step Dad and Mom bombard me, but my birth father and his wife, as well. They basically told me if I don't move in with my Dad when I'm in Hawaii, they won't sign my loan. There's not a chance in hell I'm moving in with him. Not after everything he did to me."

"I don't blame you," Sofie shakes her head and rubs her hands together. "So what's the plan?"

"Well it's a two step plan," I say when Liam looks at me. "Basically, the first part is convincing my Mom to cosign Liam's loans."

"If I had enough credit, I would sign for you." Mason says.

"I know dude." Liam replies. "Thank you, it means a lot."

"it's so fucked up you're in this situation," Sofie says. "I hate your family."

Liam laughs a little and nods his head, and then they all look at me.

"Okay, so your Mom says yes, then what?" Sofie asks.

"Yeah, you were there for, what, two days? Savannah had a nightmare and she confronted Aiden, and then that shit with your family? I can only imagine you guys don't want to go back." Mason says. "So are you going to cough up another three thousand for summer housing?"