Chapter Twenty Four

Start from the beginning

I lean down and allow my lips to find his. He deepens it immediately, his hands gripping my waist. I run my fingers through his blonde hair and kiss him harder, faster. He matches my speed, sitting up with me in his lap, his fingers gripping my hips. I run my fingers through his hair again, exploring his mouth.

I can already feel it pressing against my thigh and I find that it fuels the fire raging throughout my body. His mouth leaves mine to kiss down my jaw and suck lightly on my neck, and I find a small noise leaving my mouth, dipping my head back to give him better access. I tug lightly on his hair when his lips find mine again. My fingertips find the hem of his shirt and he pulls back to tug it off.

And I know we have a lot of time to do stuff like this, but it feels so good, I think I would do almost everything now.

I trace his abdomen with my finger as his lips leave mine again, and I feel him kiss down my jaw, down my neck, licking and sucking , and then he kisses lower, down to my collar bone, and then lower, the top of my breast through my shirt. I feel him pushing me down onto the mattress and I oblige, falling backwards. He climbs on top of me and starts kissing my lips again, and then his mouth leaves my lips and I feel him kiss my erect nipples through my shirt and I gasp quietly as he starts to suck on the left one. It's not like I'm wearing a bra. It's eleven at night and I've only left the dorm to get food in the last five days. I'm on paid vacation, so why not, right?

The feeling of his mouth my breast forces my eyes shut

"Oh...god," I breathe, tangling my fingers in his hair.

If it feels this good through my shirt, what does it feel like bare?

I feel his fingers siding under my shirt, stopping at my ribcage.

I push myself into an upright position and he straightens up when I do.

I lift my arms above my head and just stare at him.

"If you're ready," I whisper softly.

He knows I wouldn't be offering if I wasn't, so he reaches down, grabs the bottom of my shirt, and pulls it over my head.

Sitting in front of him all...exposed like that...it makes it hard not to hide my chest.

"I-" he swallows and drags his gaze from my breasts to my eyes. He smiles and tangles his fingers in my hair, pulling my mouth onto his.

After a moment, he pulls away.

"You are so beautiful, Savannah. I love you."

I kiss him again.

"I love you, too," I whisper.

I feel him urging me to lie back down, so I do.

His mouth locks with mine again and I kiss him back hungrily.

His hands close around my breasts and I feel my breath hitch.

He squeezes gently and I moan into his mouth, struggling to keep up with his lips. His mouth trails down my jaw again, sucking and kissing and licking my neck, and he slowly kisses his way down lower and lower, and then my nipple is in his mouth and I find myself having to clench my mouth shut to stifle my moans, but a few escape anyways.

And then the dorm door opens.

Liam and I both look at the door like a deer in the headlights.

My brunette bestie comes walking into the room with her bag, throwing it carelessly on the floor.

"I'm back, bitches!"

She looks over at us, and then both eyebrows raise.

"Oh." She says. "Alright, I'll be back in a few minutes. Have fun! If you decide to continue, put something on the door."