10: In unity, there is strength

I woke up to half of Chucky body on me and Nagini butt on my face "Get off of me" i said pushing Nagini ass off of my face and moving Chucky's body off of me. "In the shower i go" i said to Mary who was just getting up.

After getting dress I headed outside towards my bike.

"Are you really going to school with me?"

"Just for a little while" I replied riding along side Mary as we headed towards South Side High.

∆•∆

They school day itself was boring, everyone kept staring at me and Mary. "Why are they staring?" I asked Sweets who swung his arm around my shoulders "Because babe this is there first time seeing both of the Queens in school together" he said pulling me closer towards him and glaring down at everyone who looked our way.

∆•∆

A bell ranged "Is it lunch time yet?" I said popping my head up from the desk "Yes come on" Toni said pulling me with her towards the cafeteria. The cafeteria looked dull, it had wired fences everywhere "come on Mel sit here?" Sweets said pulling out a chair for me, I sat down and soon everyone else followed.

A familiar face came walking up towards us. "Is this seat taking" Jughead said staring at me I just looked over to Sweets who's staring at him "I don't know is it Mel?" Sweets asked at he pushed some hair out my face and kissed the side of my neck.

"Like I told you before Jughead, we'll protect you because you're Fp's son" I nodded over to Mary and she moved her bag as Jughead sat down across from me. "Here you can take this Mel" Sweets said handing me his tray of food "Thanks Sweets" I said smiling at him.

Looking over at Jughead he was already staring at us. As our eyes met it become harder for me to breath and my vision began to blur "Mel?" I heard Mary called out "Yeah" I said finally breaking eye contact with Jughead and looking over at Toni and Mary who was staring at me with concern in their eyes "Is everything alright" Mary asked me "Everything's find Mary, I promise I just have a headache" I said rubbing my head.  

∆•∆

"Everyone's afraid to say it, so let me be the first. There is a serial killer amongst us, San Francisco had the Zodiac. New Orleans had the Axeman. Texarkana, Texas, had the Phantom Killer the list goes on and on. Add to their ranks Riverdale's very own psychopath, the Black Hood." I said looking over at Jughead who I ran into as I was in the library grabbing all the books I could find about serial killer.

"So you decided to come to the library and grab some books" Jughead said as I handed him the books "Yes, didn't you come for the same thing" I asked handing him the last one "Yes I did but why do I have to check them out" he said motioning towards the books in his hand. "Because I don't have a card, I'm not suppose to be here but I could've use Mary's, oh well it's to late now" I replied as we walked up towards the librarian. "Are these for research for school" she asked Jughead.