43: Stiles & Jughead

"Mel" Stiles pants, hands balling in the sheets as he cums for the second time.

The ends of his hair stick to his forehead, which is only drenched in sweat. His throat hurt from whining and moaning so much, and his cock is sensitive from being overstimulated.

"Mel…" is all Stiles can muster up.

"what is it, baby?" You ask, cleaning your hand with the towel beside you. You swirl your tongue around his tip, chuckling as he gasps Stiles tries to move away from you, twisting and turning his hips in every direction.

"Baby, answer me" I whispered into his ear as I hover over him. He needs more, but he doesn’t know if his cock can take any more.

"Who do you belong to, Stiles?"

"You" he gasps out as your breath tickles his neck. "So why were you flirting with Lydia then, huh?"

"I wasn’t-"

"Stiles" I click your tongue disappointedly. "don’t lie to me."

"I only did it to get a reaction to of you" Stiles says in a hurry while I wrap my hand around his cock again.  Shaking my head and shuffle back down on the bed. I took him in my mouth, bobbing up and down Stiles’s stiff shaft, as you listened to the gasps and moans that expelled from his lips. His fingers were tangled in my hair, and he pulled from time to time. As i let out a moan as he pulls on my hair again, feeling him shutter underneath you.

"Mel" he sighs. "I’m so sensitive," a whimper releases from him as he grips the bedsheets. You chuckle and bob your head faster, feeling his cock twitch in your mouth.

“Shit, shit, shit,” he whimpers, squeezing his eyes shut and moaning loudly as he cums again.

∆°∆

Jumping up I looked around trying to get a sense of where I was "what's wrong?" Someone asked me grabbing a hold of my waist looking to my side and was Stiles. "Nothing I just had a dream for more like a memory"

"Really of what?"

"Remember that time when you skip school?"

"Which time?"

"The time before we broke up... Before we broke up" i repeating it look over to him and he just smiled and pulling me back down. As he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer he kissed me "we broke up Stiles" I said getting out of his group and standing out of the bed "we broke up Stiles, I'm dating Jughead now how did I even get here?"

I asked looking around this is Stiles room I've been in this room so many times it's impossible not to know.

Sighing I walked towards the door "where are you going?" He asked and I waved my hand to hush him but it didn't work he kept talking "Mel please don't leave me" Stiles called out as I opened his door and I started walking out. It was dark and silent until I felt my body hit the floor.

Jumping up I looked around trying to get a sense of where I was "what's wrong?" Someone asked me grabbing a hold of my waist looking to my side and was Jughead.

Squeezing my eyes shut I finally realize where I was in my bed, in my home, in Riverdale, and with my boyfriend Jughead "nothing I just had a crazy dream that's all" I replied snuggling back into him "do you want to talk about it?"

"No I'm fine I'm just you know not I think about it I could barely remember it let's just get some sleep" I said trying to fall asleep but eventually work.