an avocado??? thaaaaaaaaaaaanks

Start from the beginning

"So you admit I'm attractive?" Tord purred, placing a hand on each sides of Tom's shoulders, trapping the poor boy.

"You'd be attractive if I was into bestiality," Tom hissed, glaring at Tord with as much intensity as he could muster. His cheeks already were beginning to warm up as Tord leaned in a bit closer.

"I see only one bitch here," Tord purred, not bothering to be offended from their banter. He gave Tom a gentle kiss. Tord couldn't help but raise his eyebrows when Tom sat up, sending the Norwegian up as well. Tom pressed his lips right back into Tord's, wrapping his hands around Tord's neck. He broke the kiss as he climbed on top of Tord's lap, smiling. Tord looked up at him with a raised eyebrow, interested in Tom's rapid change in behavior.

"Can we... try something different today?" Tom requested sweetly, head tilted as he looked down at Tord with the cutest expression.

Tord raised his eyebrows at Tom's sudden change of attitude, wrapping his arms around Tom's waist. "Depends on what 'something different' is," he said with a shrug. "And what I get out of it, of course." He began to trail kisses around Tom's jawbone, listening. He didn't have anything else to say.

"I want to try and... ride you," Tom said, voice growing quiet as he realized how embarrassing the request happened to be. He didn't want to show his embarrassment to somebody like Tord, so he dug his face into the crook of Tord's neck. The action interrupted the Norwegian's kisses.

Tord let out a snicker, shifting around so he could stand up whilst holding Tom. The poor boy let out a quiet protest, wrapping his legs around Tord's waist. "You're so cute," he purred into Tom's ear before pressing kisses against Tom's neck. Sliding his hands down to Tom's ass, he finally let himself hold most of Tom's weight. Of course, the action made Tom flinch from its suggested sexualness.

"I'm not cute, you're just a dick," Tom snarled a moment later, finally finding his voice. He squirmed, removing his face from Tord's neck to watch where the Norwegian's steps were leading him.

Of course, they were heading toward Tord's room. No surprise there if he were to be honest.

"You're as cute as a kitten, my little spitfire." He let out a chuckle, reaching the door. Tom moved his hand from Tord's neck to open the door, pushing it open for the two of them.

"That makes me wonder if you want to dress me up as a cat girl," Tom grumbled, turning back to Tord so he could glare.

Tord set Tom on the bed before giving the boy a kiss on the nose. "If I was to be honest with you, you could probably get out of anything by saying 'nya'." Tord laughed at the thought,

Tom laughed himself, rubbing his cheek, full of nervousness. "You're such a weeb."

Tord grinned at him as he moved over to his nightstand, shaking his head. "I'm just saying, I would die from how cute it would be." He opened the drawer.

"Well then, I guess I know what my secret weapon is." He let out a gentle laugh once more as Tord pulled out the bottle of lube.

The sight made his heart skip a beat. He had almost forgotten why he came into Tord's room. Of course, staring at the bottle made everything come back to him.

Lame.

Tord tossed him the bottle before moving to close his door. "So, why'd you want to ride me?" he inquired as he turned back around and walked toward the bed.

Tom shrugged. "I don't know. Something different, I guess." He watched as Tord settled back into the bed. Tom moved as well, pulling Tord's legs apart so he could rest in between them.