Thea rolled her eyes in response, a scowl on her face as she peered up at the vampire in annoyance.

   "Did I honestly just get beaten and kidnapped so you could see what a doppelganger looked like?" the teen wolf snapped at the woman, her tone laced with annoyance and bitterness.

   Elena looked at her friend in exasperation, her eyes wide as she tried desperately to communicate that now certainly wasn't the time to be picking fights. The people who kidnapped them were vampires.

   Supernatural creatures that were much older than them, and much stronger; especially considering they'd subdued Thea with wolfsbane.

   However, Thea paid little attention to her friend's obvious fear. The wolf was tired. And she was in pain. And she was sick of hearing about doppelgangers and their problems. She just wanted to go home.

   The woman paid no attention to Thea, instead, she kept her focus locked on Elena who became increasingly more nervous as the moments passed.

   "I'm not her. Please, whatever you-" Elena attempted to persuade the vampire desperately, practically begging for her life.

   "Be quiet!" the vampire snapped, interrupting Elena with an annoyed expression. Thea pursed her lips, eyeing the vampire wearily before turning her attention back towards Elena.

   "Lena, I would very much like to get out of this alive, so if you could please just be quiet," the Lockwood teen muttered. Elena glanced towards her friend, the two brunettes sharing a look before the doppelganger sighed.

   It was clear to her that Thea was in pain; the lull of her head and the red rings around her wrists were enough of a giveaway. If Elena didn't try something, Thea could be in even more danger.

   "But I'm not Katherine!" Elena remarked, turning her determined expression back towards the vampire, "please, my name is Elena Gilbert, you don't have to do this!"

   Thea sighed, muttering curses under her breath that were aimed towards her best friend.

   The vampire rolled her eyes, quite clearly growing more annoyed the longer Elena continued to speak, "I know who you are, I said be quiet!" Thea closed her eyes as she took a deep breath, knowing with certainty that this confrontation wasn't going to work out in her friends' favour.

   "What do you want?" Elena asked, her brows furrowed as she looked up at the vampire, desperately searching for answers. However, the doppelganger didn't quite receive the answers she was seeking.

   Instead, the vampire reached up, using her vampire strength to slap Elena so hard that she fell to the floor; unconscious. "I want you to be quiet," the woman stated with a huff as she stood over Elena's unconscious body.

   "Gotta say, I totally saw that coming," Thea snorted, looking over at her friends now crumpled body on the floor. The woman glanced over at Thea, who in turn offered her a fake smile as she nodded towards her bound hands.

   "Fancy untying me now?" the Lockwood teen asked with a raised brow, and, to her complete surprise, the vampire complied. With a neutral expression, the vampire made her way over to the wolf and began to loosen the ropes around her wrists and ankles.

   As soon as her hands were free, Thea rubbed at the skin on her wrists, attempting to soothe the irritated skin as the vampire moved back across the room.

   "I don't know why he tied them so tight," the woman muttered in annoyance as she looked down at Thea's irritated wrists.

   "Ah, it's fine. Not my first time being tied up – although, I have to say this time was a lot less fun," Thea remarked, pouting mockingly with a wicked glint in her brown eyes.