6

Frank looked out the eye piece of the long range rifle. He watched as his target was pushed down into a seat. The fucker was lined up perfectly for him to take the shot. Frank couldn't see who he was with yet. Frank's finger squeezed the trigger a little tighter, and he almost pulled it until the person he was with came into view. Goddamnit he was with some woman. It wouldn't be the first time Frank had pulled the trigger while a target was fucking. He just needed to make sure the woman wasn't going to get hit. He watched as she lifted her shirt off. He hadn't seen her face, but there was something ungodly familiar about her. He felt like a total creep watching like he was, but there was something about the woman.

The soft waves that fell down her back reminded him of someone. The expanse of her back tight with muscles made him want to run his hands down it. He was positive he knew the woman. He took a another look through the eye piece. She wasn't some random woman, it was Alex! Fuck. His hands had roamed her body. His hands had spread across that back holding her to him. His eyes traveled down to the back of the red lacy bra she was wearing. Goddamnit he had unhooked that one before. He even laughed at the extra wiring in there that she used as a weapon.

"Do not rip this one." She mumbled in between kisses. He chuckled as his fingers found the clasp. Her hair draped over them like a curtain. Her legs on either side of him.

"What–your favorite?" He asked in a grunt reaching up tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Might be."

"What's in it?" He asked, his fingers skimmed the lining of the lace. It felt thicker than her others. He pressed wet kisses to the column of her neck. She laughed a little as she tangled her hands in his short hair.

"Extra wiring. It's good for strangling, bondage and all that good shit if you're into that." She breathlessly joked. He laughed with her before finally unhooking it. He was too old fashioned, only wanted her at the moment.

Frank watched as she hiked up her skirt a little and sat herself on the Target's lap. Those same legs that slammed him down on the mat they sometimes train on. Those same thighs that he had ran his hands all over. The same ones that shook when he got her in the right spot.

"I don't want to box with you." Alex argued staring at the big man in front of her.

"Come on princess, I'll show you a few things." The man insisted.

"I'm good. No." Alex maintained. Frank bit down on his tongue. Alex would yell at him later if he got involved.

"I'll show you what booty boot camp won't." He went to slap her ass. Alex quickly moved out of his way and in front of Frank stopping him.

"Fine, get in the ring." Alex agreed. The man towered over Alex. Frank guessed that he was over a foot taller, almost 6'4, and almost a solid 100 pounds heavier. The match only lasted a couple seconds before the guy was twisted onto his stomach and his head trapped between Alex's thighs squeezing together until his eyes bulged out and he tapped out like his pathetic life depended on it (because with Alex it did).

"You ever try to touch a woman like that again, I will find you and I will do worse. Do you understand?" The man nodded. "No fucking means no."

"I need a verbal agreement much like you do."

"Yes."

"You're still on my shit list." She told him grabbing his head and ramming on the floor knocking him out. She stood up, and Frank handed her a water bottle.

"You enjoy that too much." She reminded him. And hell fucking yeah he did. They left the gym with the guy still passed out in the ring.

To make sure every suspicion of his was correct, as if he hadn't personally mapped out her entire body, he looked through the eye piece to see if there was a scar on the back of her right arm. Sure as fucking hell there was.