01

ALIYAH

Maybe that's how life was. You feel as if no one really knows you, understands you and all of a sudden that 'special someone' walks in, makes your heart swoon.

Then pisses on it and walks out before selling it on the black market.

According to fairy tales that's how a humans existence seemed but of course there's a happy ending.

But life is no fairy tale and I'm sure as hell that I'm not receiving any happy ending soon.

So there I was, imprisoned behind the detention door, tapping my cheap stationary against the rotting oak desks.

If only fairy tales really did exist.

Interrupting my deep 'shower' thoughts was my phone ringing abnormally loudly.

Gritting my teeth at the sinister stares directed at me, I picked up my phone.

From: Ashleigh

Message: hey ali, doubt ur doing anything special for spring break ?

I laugh at Ashleigh Schwertzen, we were what middle schoolers would call 'bae's. We hung at whenever we were free which was basically my whole week and she was my ladder.

To: Ashleigh

Message: eh you know me too well (; what are you doing??

This is what I call 'typical ashleigh', she was a socialite. We were quite a mix you see. I was that typical teenager, moody, tumblr all day, sneaking out all night, pretty much the product of the stereotypical teenager.

Excluding drugs, sex and alchohol.

That's Ashleigh's crowd. She however has a boyfriend, the mature one in the group. Ashton was her one and a half year boyfriend which in 'Ashleigh terms' practically meant marriage.

She was always a pussy around him but of course, Ashton being Ashton broke down her walls and banged her like a broke prostitute.

That doesn't stop her from sleeping around and smoking shit she can't pronounce.

My mum always thought Ashleigh was a bad influence to me, and she was indeed.

But no one can power you if you don't give them the power to do so.

Another bring erupted from my phone and I excused myself from the stern teachers jail.

"Shit sorry." I muttered as I walked into the empty halls.

From: Ashleigh

Message: My parents gave me their old camping ground for my birthday. We're all heading up on Sunday. you kNOW THE DRILL

To : Ashleigh

Message : Sounds sweet. Doubt my parents care, I'm in. Text me the address and see you on sun

I smile at my now confirmed plans. It made me satisfied that I was doing something social with good and mutual friends in breaks instead of lazing around in comfy pajamas stalking Cameron Dallas on twitter.

Though the latter sounded equally pleasuring.

But you know, this might turn out to be slightly more than okay.

≡≡≡

"Fuck, sorry Ash! Not my fault my parents pulled out the 'family dinner' card on me!" I released into the microphone in preparation of the screams of the Schwartzen.

"And it's mine? Whatever, just try come late or shit!" She cooly said.

"Really?" I rhetorically blurted before the realization of the fact that the Schwartzen didn't rage at me sank in.

"Really. Thanks so much Ash, I'll be up soon!" I chuckled in immediate regret as I heard her quiet groan and hang up in an instant.

I sadly placed away my phone and dragged myself downstairs.

Let's prepare for the most boring dinner ever leading up to the best week of my years.

How interesting.

≡≡≡

Trying to update everyday or three times a week... hehehehhehe

FIVE VOTES?

Jesy the babe