Pain - 5

"But on a serious note, it's really important that you share some of the details with us. We could really use your help in this field of study." Tord's smile faded subtly into a serious look of genuine interest yet concern. "Ew, no." Tom replied shortly and turned away.

The leader set his hand on Tom's shoulder with sympathy, "Thomas, we need this research..." He sighed, grip tightening with a mild wave of aggression crashing over his mind. "Not with you. Not for free." He prompted and refused to look him in the eye. "I'm not a millionaire, can't you just help a friend out?"

"For the last fucking time I am not your damn friend!" He turned around swiftly, pushing the larger male away. Tord's eyebrows furrowed, oddly offended by the aggression as this caused him to tense up and grab onto Tom's wrist. "You're an omega subtype... denying an alpha genetic subtype? Do you really want to see how that goes?" Tord asked lowly, overly pronouncing syllables.

The smaller male trembled in anticipation, unable to force eye contact as he blushed in embarrassment. "Fuck, you really are submissive." The leader of the strange company growled slightly, leaning in closer. "T-tord..." He grumbled in a flustered manner as their faces got closer. Their eyes met for a moment, intense and lustful.

"Sir!" Patryck called, holding up a piece of paper. The two haters broke away and stared at him, taken aback by the abrupt interruption. "What?" Tord asked in annoyance, taking the page. "This company would be interested in paying for some information on omegan biology! It is for... unknown reasons."

Tord read over the paper and then looked at Tom with a pleading yet assertive countenance. "Fucking fine! But treat me with respect." He spat. "That goes both ways, little one." The leader licked his lips with a smirk. "And don't fucking talk in that tone." Tom added on as shivers ran down his spine. "Don't tell me what to do." Tord grabbed his neck lightly, adjusting his grip to Tom's jaw as he held his head firmly in place.

He brought his face close in and stared into his dark voids for eyes, a passion and lust burning through his aggression. "T-tord, I swear-!" He stammered anxiously. "Fuck you." Tord pressed their lips together quickly, shoving his tongue inside and pressing it against the smaller one's. "Mmngh!" He whimpered.

Tom felt a few nips and tugs on his tongue as they kissed, panting pathetically when the alpha pulled away unfazed. "G-god damn you..." He muttered out. "I've wanted to do that for so long." Tord chuckled with content then took off his glasses, putting them in a case which then was set back into his hoodie's pocket. When he started needing glasses was beyond the boy in blue.

"Now, let us get ready for some experiments, shall we?" He cracked his knuckles and led the boy to another section of the lab room, pushing him softly to sit in a large metal chair. Tom was immediately visibly uncomfortable as he quickly noticed gadgets hooked up to it like some sort of torturing machine. "W-what is this for?"

"It's a torturing machine." He clicked his tongue," No. It can do everything from check your pulse to read your emotional status." He explained while plugging some things in, and the chair itself at least looked well-made and very... science-y? "Emotional status? What kind of future shit is that?" He pushed for more information, receiving odd answers. "It reads your brain waves like a lie detector test. It's not that crazy." He assured him.

"Keep this on, not that you can take it off." Tord latched a cuff onto Tom's right wrist, it was metal and had some sort of technology built into it with no need for wires. "None of this will hurt, correct?" He checked before the experimenting began. "Only if I'm feeling sadistic."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"