OYE (Cashby) - The First Time

Start from the beginning

"Um, so I'm not 100% sure how this goes." He chuckled awkwardly. "I didn't really look anything up, because..." He gulped, then looked more focused and sat down with me on the bed, staring into my eyes. "Because I wanted us to figure it out together, like, naturally." He explained, smiling excitedly. My heart fluttered in my chest, loving how tightly and comfortingly he held onto my hands.

"Okay." I said softly. He closed his eyes a little, sighing and laughing dryly.

"I know it's probably going to be awkward, but I want to do this with you, because I love you. And, you know," He added, "first times are always awkward."

"I know." I shrugged. "So, you've never seen another guy naked?" I clarified.

"No." He looked embarrassed. "I- I just want us to try." He said.

"What if you don't like it?" I mumbled, looking down. His fingers lifted my chin, and he softly kissed me. His lips on mine might've been the only perfect thing I'd ever experienced before. If we loved in a world where absolutely nothing made sense, his touch would be the only thing I could understand.

"If its with you, I'm sure I will." He assured. "Are you positive you want to do this?" He asked for maybe the 20th time. I nodded eagerly, ready to start, as long as he was.

"I-I want you to be my first." I said quietly, and the truth in my words was evident. He smiled at me, just grinning, and kissed me. His lips got more hungry, though, and he began to kiss me harder, deeper, wearing away at my mouth until I opened up and let my tongue slide up against his. He groaned quietly, music to my ears, and pushed me down against the mattress. My head landed on the pillow, and he pulled away to admire me, softly trailing his fingers down my cheek.

"I love you." I said, biting my lip. He brushed the hair away from my forehead and kissed me again, lovingly.

"I love you, too." He whispered, getting on top of me and pressing his lips against mine. Our tongues tangled together, and my body quickly grew warm, molding into his. Austin's thigh was between my legs, and it was rubbing up against me, sending shivers of pleasure up my spine. His lips traveled down my jaw, soft and warm, and he began kissing at my neck. It felt like he was searching for something, exploring me in any way he wanted. The very idea of Austin exploring my body got me noticeably hard, and he stopped what he was doing, looking down at my lap.

"Oh, wow." He mumbled, smiling. Embarrassed, I covered my face, but he lifted my hands away and grinned like an idiot. He kept kissing me, wandering all around my neck. It felt so good that I ignored my embarrassment, and wrapped my arms around him, kissing him deeply. Our tongues lapped at each other, and I tugged the hem of his shirt until he got the idea. Moving away, our mouths still connected by a string of saliva until he pulled his shirt off. My eyes grew wide and I stared, turned on and appreciating. He was, as predicted, flawless. Wanting a little change, I started to push him down.

"C-can I...?" I rolled on top to see if that was okay, and he nodded.

"Please." He chuckled, and I laid on top of him, kissing him passionately. I liked being on top, and tried to be brave with my actions. His neck was gorgeous, with just a minuscule bit of stubble, and I placed my lips against it, dragging my tongue up to his ear and kissing right beneath it. He moaned softly, and I smiled. It was comforting to know that he at least liked my kisses. Gripping his hair softly, I kissed him with as much fervor as I could. The room grew hot, and my hips wanted to rub against his, so I let them. The second I did, I could feel him through his jeans. He was hard. A groan fell from his lips.

"Oh, god, okay please take your shirt off." He chuckled dryly, and I sat up, straddling him, and pulled my top off. His eyes raked my torso, making me self conscious. Quickly, his hands touched the pale skin of my bare chest, just examining and groping where he pleased. He looked deep in thought, smiling curiously and touching me. My body was on fire as he explored, kissing my left nipple softly. Lips quivering, I felt him kiss various places on my bare skin until I had to moan. I was getting so hard in my pants, it wasn't funny. There was pride, though, too, because he was steadily growing in his jeans, and I could feel him. It was such a turn on. Pushing him lightly back against the bed, I started grinding my hips against his, our hardened members rubbing through the fabric.