OYE (Cashby) - The First Time

So this is from the story line of Open Your Eyes (Cashby), a story I wrote. It's supposed to be in between the last chapter and the epilogue, which is two years later. It's just a little scene that I thought would be funny, and meaningful. If you haven't read OYE, it's super rad, go give it a read. Love you :3 vote and comment if you liked it!

ALAN'S POV

Kicking my feet lightly against the side of the bed, I stared off into the distance, thinking hard. Sometimes, when all the little thoughts swirled around my mind, it created this messy convolution that made my head ache. That's what it felt like right now as I tried not to be nervous. Tonight, 8 months into our relationship, Austin was supposed to come over. The faded blue paint on my childhood bedroom walls comforted me, and the bed I'd been sleeping in since I was 7, too. I loved this room. My parents had gone away for the weekend on some marriage retreat, leaving the house to me. Surely they knew I didn't plan on spending these 3 days alone, didn't they? Anyways, it just... seemed like the perfect time. Perfect timing was a silly concept, usually. But, now, with Austin and I both ready, my parents gone, and the house to myself, it really was the perfect time.

In truth, we'd never seen each other naked before, but that was as per his request. Austin, the person I was utterly in love with, wanted our first time to be starkly and absolutely the first time. The first time for anything. Nerves cluttered my mind at the prospect of being completely vulnerable to him, but I trusted Austin with my life. He was the most caring, funny, amazing man ever. How in the world I'd convinced a 21 year old to fall in love with me, well, that was beyond me.

The clock beside me clicked to 8:00, and I began to sweat. What if he didn't find me attractive? What if it hurt more than anything else? I'd done loads of research, thanking god my parents never checked my laptop, and had really tried to get a good idea of how this was supposed to play out. Before I could work myself up too much, the doorbell rang. In my jeans and a grey cotton shirt, I flew downstairs to get it. My heart was hammering inside my chest, but once I opened the door, everything was okay. He was there, smiling nervously and looking at me like I was the only thing in his line of vision.

"Hey, baby." He met me under the door and kissed me, molding his mouth to mine and rubbing my hips. I stepped back into the house, smiling and massaging my lips with his perfect two. Austin had a way about his kisses, like he could never give a short, boring one. They were always so passion-filled and perfect, and I felt my body warm right up against his as I kicked the front door shut.

"Hey." I said weakly into his lips. I couldn't shake the smile away, and just kept kissing him, wrapping my arms around his neck and sucking on his lip. His hands groped at my sides and back, looking for any sort of substantiality, and gripped my shirt.

"I missed you." He whispered, sliding his tongue along my bottom lip. Shivering, I let him in, and he began licking my own tongue. My whole body felt like it was going to melt already as I clung desperately to him.

"I missed you, more." I said in a cheesy way, and he chuckled, pulling away and pressing a warm kiss to my forehead.

"Can we go upstairs?" He asked, looking a little more nervous now. I nodded, holding his hand and leading him. Walking up those stairs was emotionally much harder than it should've been, but we'd waited for 8 months, and that was about 3 too many for me. Once we got to my room, I closed the door and he looked around, smiling at the boyish, maybe a little childish looking design. My bed was a twin, so I knew we'd just have to deal with the fact that his legs would be a little too long. I hoped desperately that he would find it endearing instead of annoying.

"So," He said, sounding a little strangled, "tonight." I bit my lip and nodded.

"Tonight." I held his hands gently, and he smiled.