5

Alexander

"How did you end up here?"

"I've come to check on you, my son."

"Should I be content?"

"Of course, because i miss you"

"Is that all there is to it? So, you're free to depart now."

"Are you still furious with me?"

I gave her a direct stare and responded, "Yes, you are entirely to blame. She doesn't remember me because of you. Getting a sight of me is enough."

"Like I said, it's not like—"

"Simply come to a halt and depart. MOM, I'm not interested in hearing your fecking infantile excuses."

I let her out by opening the door.

"Leave."

"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE!"

She was taken aback when she heard me yelling at her, but she deserved it. She's a pitiful bitch—no, a pitiful piece of trash.

I don't give a fck if she gets hurt; she deserves it, she deserves all the suffering in the world.

I'm sorry if I'm nasty to her, but I can't blame myself. It's all due to her.

A mother is supposed to be the key to your happiness, but in my case, she has become the reason for my behavior.

"I'll never forgive you, mom, even if you kiss my feet. Mark my words "I stated in a solemn tone.

I slammed the door shut as soon as she left, and then I brought my assistant's attention to the situation

"Xavier! Please take note of this; I don't want to see her face in my office or on this campus again. Do you follow me?"

"Yes, sir," I replied.

"All right, you're free to go now."

She's staring at me from the outside of my glass windows. All I did was give her a death gaze.