"It certainly might not solve problems," Jack replied, "but it definitely helps get rid of the people who cause them."

Margo pulled out the final Rorschach card. "How about we get one last look into that...interesting head of yours?" she retorted.

"I thought doctor-cops weren't supposed to judge their patients," Jack replied sarcastically.

"That was the cop part of her speaking, not the doctor," Andrade added. "Plus, you're not a patient. Patients seek help. You just need it."

"Damn, when did this turn into a roast session all of a sudden?"

"Just tell me what you see," Margo demanded, holding up the card.

Jack gazed into the weirdly-shaped stain of black ink to give it another meaning for Margo to interpret. Little did he know that she took control of its shape that time and made sure it looked like a specific object. Once Jack told her what she wanted to hear rather what he really saw, she'd call him out on it.

"Looks like the state of Florida," Jack spoke in a bored tone.

"Wrong," Margo interjected. "That's a gun, and you know it is."

"Aren't there no wrong answers here?"

"You're just telling us everything we want to hear. You're not saying what you really think."

"Surprised you guys are interested in my thoughts considering the things I've said."

"True. We could just force you into the PACER and see the inside of your head for ourselves."

Jack's eyes widened along with his grin. "I like you. You're a hell of a risk-taker."

"His mental state is too erratic for PACER usage," Andrade explained. "The PACER's cartography program wouldn't be able to fabricate a stable virtual environment. It'd be like a trip through Hell using it on him."

"See?" Jack added. "You might as well give up on the sessions."

"Why?" Margo replied. "Just because you've already given up?"

"I tell you things you want to hear because I know you'll never be able to relate to me."

"Pretty sure nobody relates to you. At least with that attitude."

Andrade snickered. "You had that coming," she told Jack.

"You're not like most of the people here at Psychwatch. Or even this city. You're not broken enough. You haven't been through what others have been through."

"It doesn't matter if I'm like them. What matters is if they're willing to cooperate with me and if I'm willing to work with them. And I'll always be willing to work with anyone."

"If they see right through you like I do, they'll know that what you say is just pre-programmed bullshit all the other Empaths say at some point in their career. Tell them all the positive things you want. I can assure you they've heard them a thousand times before."

Margo paused for a moment as she gathered up the Rorschach cards and rose from her seat. She was not happy. "Well luckily, not all patients are cynical, contentious individuals. Some are here because they know they can become better versions of themselves."

Now it was Jack's turn to remain silent.

"Tell me, Mr. Holloway," Margo continued. "Why do you believe you have to be here?"

Suddenly, her and Andrade's ThoughtControl pieces buzzed in their ears. "Sandoval, Andrade, this is Officer Maslow," ordered Carl through their earpieces. "We've got another situation."

"What's the problem, Maslow?" Andrade asked.

"Three mutilated bodies were discovered in a public restroom near the abandoned zoo. Royce couldn't make it today, so, Margo, you'll be taking his place."

Margo's eyes widened. "Seriously?" she uttered with surprise.

"Yes, ma'am. Welcome to the Neutralizers. So all of you get your Fatemakers and bring Holloway with you. Mason's letting him go out this time. As usual, this ain't a pretty sight. And stay vigilant. We're heading into an offline neighborhood."

"Send us the location," Andrade ordered. "We'll be there soon."

The call ended, with Ellie taking over Margo's piece instead. "Are you done with that Holloway guy yet?" she asked.

Margo took a quick nervous glance back at her patient. Jack's head was titled down as his eyes stared up back at her. He looked as if he came straight out of a Stanley Kubrick film, the personification of insanity hidden behind a shroud of charisma.

"That concludes our session," she said, trying to hide her dissatisfaction. "Looks like we'll be working together a little more often now."

Jack smirked, his creepy gaze unmoving. "I look forward to getting to know you a little better."