KMH character info: Part 2

This time I'll do fully fledged out character info!

Tim the Time Hopper.

During a beast's rage in one dimension, it used a power that started breaking apart the dimension, people were disappearing, left and right. A particular mage was trying to run away from the devastation, and this particular mage, was pregnant. When the destruction reached her, she decided to use the last of her Magic to reach the unreachable place, The Valley of Time, a place so sacred that it exists outside the multiverse.

The mage somehow got there, and landed on a giant clock, the Clock of Sluggish. The Clock of Sluggish is one of the first clocks that appeared, So it naturally makes all time flow in every universe, along with the Clock of Lightning, the smallest clock in The Valley of Time. Anyways, as soon as the mage got there, she gave birth to Tim, but with all of her Magic gone, she wouldn't last any longer, so she told Tim his name, and that he will find his home someday, and then her body turned into a spirit and floated away.

Tim, who was born inside of time, remembered everything that would of happened to him in his lifetime if his dimension was okay. Because he was born on the Clock of Sluggish, he aged incredibly slow, and he could grow normally if he solves a riddle he suddenly knew of.

As soon one find thoust true home,
Shall mortal life, one be gifted.

He never understood the riddle. In his life, he simply looks upon different dimensions, he has done this for so long that he looks like a teenager and is yet 4,926,471 years old.

One day, he decided to leave The Valley of Time and went to a dimension, which so happens to be Kristal Magic High.

When he gets there, he begins to glow, and that's when he hears a voice. The voice tells him this is his true home, and that he'll finally age normally. So then he begins his new life.

His mage powers are gone when he gets to the Valley of Time, but since he was born on the Clock of Sluggish, he gets the power to slow down, stop or turn back time, and because he was born so close to the Clock of Lightning, he gained the power to time travel, travel to different dimensions, and speed up time.

He can even make time blasts and beams with his blue eye. He is supposed to have grey eyes, but he was born with a glowing blue eye along with one grey that didn't glow. Sometimes he can glimpse at the future.

Finally, he was adopted by Zonid's Mom so basically he is a brother of Zonid.

Aether Amaturu (because this is about backstory.)

Aether is the Prince of the Nine-Tailed Kingdoms, a place that existed before the dinosaurs, he was born after his mother and father escaped their cryogenic pod and got to Star Island, where his mother, a Nine-Tailed Wolf and Queen of the Nine-Tailed Kingdoms, gave birth to him.

When his Mother sadly gave him to Nightmare, Leader of the Nightmare Army, he was only a toddler and he was frightened. Then Nightmare sealed Akanu-Kurei, the demon, into Aether, and weak seals were put on him which only prevented him from using 25% of his Nine-Tailed power.
What Aether and his mom didn't know, was that Nightmare was secretly using Aether as blackmail against his father, Flinte, and that he was making Flinte fight the Kristal Krew but Flinte sadly died. The Kristal Krew took full responsibility and helped out his mom, as they we're guilty of killing him. That is how he was enlisted into Kristal Academy.

During the age of 8, Nine-Tailed Foxwolves usually go around and gain friendliness energy from other people, this is how they develop their tails. This phase usually ends at the age of 9. But also, after Aether gained his ninth tail, the seals broke, and the evil, all-powerful Akanu-Kurei was released, this time with the physical body of Aether, and started destroying the Academy. Two children, Aurie Colourrain and Viko Santiago, challenged it and ran, dodged and weaved through its destructive attacks, then Aurie threw Viko into its eyes, blinding it, and then Aurie unleashed her inner demon of the Auronproti and stunned it.

After the beast was restrained, J the Star Warrior, Kynuru, Nightmare and SJ the Shadow Warrior used their magic to put powerful seals on Aether, containing the beast forever. It was because of these seals, however, that ensured Aether could only use 0.01% of his power, making him only a little bit stronger than Viko.

Then we come to the present where Aether befriends Zonid and Viko and become pretty popular, of course, until he was found out to be a Nine-Tailed Foxwolf. The reason why no-one knows that Aether is a NTFW except his Mother, Kynuru, is because J made sure to erase everyone's memory even himself, except his mother, about his FW form.

More lore coming soon!
BTW, you soon will know the backstory of Aether's demon and Aurie's demon.

Bye!