"Why are you still here, darling?" the nickname make you froze as you cringe. "Nothing. Just... thinking," you responded, short. He was smiling at you. To be honest, he looks like Amao but his hair is just darker and well... aged.

"You should get home," he suggested and you just nodded. While gripping onto your bag, he started. "I'll be your substitute teacher tomorrow so I'll expect you to be class in time. If not, then punishment you will get," he did a small winked with his famous smile as you shivered.

'Who the fuck does that to their students?!' you thought. You just coughed and walked out quickly. He was examining you from top to bottom when you left and he smile to himself. "Might as well give her a few extra lessons," was all he said as he left.

You walked around, trying to remember what made you stayed in class until you saw a familiar black hair. Your eyes widened in horror as you quickly went downstairs to find Ayato.

"Shit," you cursed as you tried to find him but ended up bumping into a familiar blonde. "Oi! Watch where you'r- Y/N," his voice makes you looked up.

"Damn it. I have no time for this," you stood up but he stops you. "Osoro, please let me go!" you said as you tried to pass him but what he did was worst.

He pinned you to the wall of the staircase and looked at you deadly in the eyes.

"What's the rush?" he asked as you could feel your head was going to explode. This is no time for games.

"Osoro, I'll be very nice to you today," you said as he gave out a confused. "But I have no time for shit ass games," and with that, you grabbed your schoolbag and launched at his face, making him fell flat to the floor. You then ran quickly which makes him shocked at how speed you were.

You were very glad that he didn't came back chasing you. You quickly ran towards the gates to see no one. There, you saw another blonde hair boy and approached him. "Hey!" you called out, panting as you looked down at the concrete, trying to breath steadily.

The boy turned to you as a blushed was cover through his face.

You were the girl who sang at Taeko's birthday. He shook his head and headed towards you. "Hey, you okay?" he asked as you sighed. Still recovering from the running, you asked, "Have you seen a ravenette? His name is Ayato Aishi."

"Oh? Ayato? He just went home a few minutes ago," the blonde responded as you sighed in relieved. "Why did you ask? Are you his girlfriend?" your eyes widened as you looked at at him and did a 'Fuck no!' face.

"Huh?! Oh heck no!" you said as you sighed. "This is exhausting!" you said, hands giving up in the air.

He just looked at you, confuse but couldn't help but examined you from your beautiful H/C locks to your long black stockings and the end of your shoes. "Oh? You haven't change your shoes?" he asked and you noticed.

"Yeah. Wait! Stay here!" you said - more like demanded - and you ran towards the shoe locker and change into your normal shoes. You walked back towards him and he smile. "We haven't introduce ourselves! I'm Aso Rito. You must be Y/N right?"

You nodded as he grimaced. It was quite adorable. You looked at his swimming goggles and asked, "Are you from the Swimming Club?"

He nodded but corrected you. "Sports Club," he said as you nodded. "I'm the Club President. Would you like to join?" he asked which you shook your head. "Why? You already have a Club huh?"