Chapter 10

|Bailey's POV|

Did he just... Kiss my cheek?

I decide not to think about it and go to sleep.

|Shawn's POV|(I tricked ya!)

I felt really bad not only physically because Jack beat the shit out of me but I feel bad about what I did to Bailey. I think I should go apologize to her but she won't want to talk to me. I know I'm just doing this for a stupid bet but I wonder if there are really sparks between Bailey and I.

|Bailey's POV|

I wake up to a knock on the door. It takes a minute to figure out what is going on and then I get up to answer it. I open it and there stands Shawn.... I am about to slam the door in his face but he stops it.

"What do you want Shawn?" I say clearly pissed off.

"I came to say sorry. I was way out of line. Please forgive me? Maybe I can take you out for some frozen yogurt or something?" He said

"Uh maybe I'll talk to you later about it." I said trying to close the door.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked stopping the door again.

"Shawn you really scared me this morning. I don't think I can forgive you just like that but thank you for apologizing. I will see if we can be friends." I said successfully closing the door .

|Shawn's POV|

Did I really screw up that bad? I did didn't I? Man I fuck so many things up!

I decided to go talk to Jack and apologize to him because I don't want him thinking I'm a prick.

|Gilinsky's POV|

I was still sitting on my bed thinking about what to do with Bailey. I really like her and I don't want to screw things up. Next thing you know I hear a knock on my door. I get up and open the door not even seeing who it is.

"Jack" a voice says. I am now laying face down on my bed.

I lift my head up and see Shawn!

"What are you doing here?" I asked harshly now sitting up.

"Jack I know your mad at me. I know what I did we really fucked up and I apologized to Bailey and..." He said before I interrupted him.

"NO YOU WERE JUST USING BAILEY YOU HAVE NEVER HAD FEELING FOR HER! SHE WAS JUST SOME FUCKING BET TO YOU!" I yell to loudly and then I see the door open....

|a/n|

Well shit just went down. Anyways I want to clarify that I don't have anything against Shawn he is one of my favorites and I have his merch so don't got there wit meh💁 lol ok so this is the third update in one day! What?! That doesn't happen I like update every 2 weeks lol so I don't know how much longer I want to keep this story going but there will be at least 3 more chapter and epilogue I really don't know yet we will see

Bye babes

~m

10 favorites or stars or whatever for next chapter!