Chapter 1

"Bailey!" My dad calls out!! "Ya dad" I reply. "Get your stuff ready cause you are the new student coach for the boys baseball team!" He said way to excited! "W-What?! It's summer dad!" I yelled. "Bailey, you have nothing to do this summer and I need he'll and you need to meet some people from your new school that you will start in August! It's not up for discussion!" He said sternly. "Ugh ok but why do I have to 'get my stuff together'?" I questioned. "Because we are going to a camp for the whole summer to practice. You need to pack for the whole summer. We are leaving the house at 6:00 am tomorrow morning and leaving on the bus at 7:00. Ok?" He said. "Ugh ok." I groaned. I went upstairs to pack and stuff and was done in the span of 2 hours. I almost packed half of my closet it felt like! Well I am going to be there for the whole summer! By the time I was done it was 10:30 and I had to wake up at 5:00 in the morning so I could get ready so I better go to bed.

~The next day~

I got up at 5:00 in the morning and did my usual morning routine which consisted of taking a shower, doing my makeup (eyeliner, mascara, concealer, and eyeshadow) and doing my hair. By the time I was done and dressed and downstairs it was 5:50. So I had 10 minutes to eat my breakfast since I already packed. I finished eating and we left for the school. Once we got there the boys were all walking around like zombies. It was a pretty small team about 15 boys but they seemed to have everybody except three boys hangout together if that makes sense. All the boys looked up because my dad honked and when we got out of the car the boys all stared at me and were apparently shocked to see me. I ignored them and just put my stuff under the bus except my backpack and got a seat on the bus. I knew I was going to be the only girl there for the whole summer so I might as well get used to it. I returned outside and stood next to my dad. We all were finally ready to go and got on the bus and I went to my seat. I was listening to music in my earbuds when someone sat next to me. I looked up and saw it was a guy with black hair. "Hey Beautiful" he said and I slightly blushed. "Hey" I replied "I'm Jack Gilinsky but everybody calls me Gilinsky cause there is another Jack who we call Johnson on the team." He said. "That's cool. I'm Bailey, Coach Radley's daughter." "Oh so what are you doing with all these boys this summer?" He asked. "To be honest I really didn't want to come but my dad made me." I replied honestly. "Cool so will you just sit and watch us look hot all day?" He replied with a wink. "Nope I am the new student coach." I said. He started laughing really loudly. "What's so funny." I asked confused. "Oh nothing it's just I didn't really see you as a baseball person." He said. "Well I have been on All stars for the past 7 years and last 3 summers I was on the Junior Olympic team." I said. That kept his mouth shut. We talked the rest of the 4 hour trip and then we pulled into a camp.....