Chapter 5

|NEXT DAY AT PRACTICE|

"Ok guys today I'm going to let Bailey coach y'all and I will observe" my dad said.

"Ok so let's head to the batting cages." I said and walked over there.

Once we got to the batting cages I told Hayes, Nash and Cameron to start us off.

While I was observing how Hayes was doing I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I looked and I saw Gilinsky.

"Hey babe." he mumbled into my neck.

Did he just call me babe?!

"Hi Gilinsky" I said quietly

I noticed several of the boys giving Gilinsky death glares so I told him to go and start batting.

Not even 15 minutes later I felt more arms wrap around my waist so I looked back and I saw Taylor.

"Yesterday was a lot of fun babe." he said so only I could hear.

"Caniff go bat." I said annoyed because they knew my dad was watching us.

The whole practice consisted of either Gilinsky, Taylor , or Shawn flirting and wrapping their arms around me until Taylor thought it was ok to pin me up against the dugout and kiss me!

Seconds later my dad came over and made Taylor do sucides and run until it was time for dinner while Shawn and Gilinsky had to run 1 mike and they all got yelled at.

My dad came up to me and said "did you let them do this?"

"No I mean I told them to stop but not aggressively." I said.

"Ok well do you like any of them?" He asked.

"Well uhm..." I started but felt very awkward talking to my dad about it. "well....."

//hey guys! im the co-writer!! i didnt know whether she wanted me to post this whle she was at camp so i did anyways!! lets get her to 200 reads so when she logges on she can have a BIG surprise ;) we love all of your support!! and be sure to check out my other story!! bye babes!! stay nashty//