Ambrose: it was time for a change

Sunni: I love it, now let's go before

We locked hands and walk down the street. Best thing about going out was I lived around the corner. Walking into the crowed area my eyes lit up as usual when we came to this place, hot guys, street food, and loud music was everywhere. But I had a feeling like someone was watching us stopping by a stand we ended up getting Korean egg bread and light bulb juice before we ended up at "BRIGHT LIGHTS NIGHTCLUB". Showing our school ID's we up with holographic wrist brands and shaking our asses in the club we saw bright lights and sweaty people everywhere. Hearing a whistle I looked up to see the guys waving us up in VIP, pulling Sunni ass with me he groan but still followed me walking up the stairs. As soon as my feet touched the floor Marc was kissing my head as Axe picked me up I wrapped myself around him as he fell back laughing.

Axe: nice to see you out the dungeon Rose

    I bite his neck as he gripped my ass smacking it, yelp and sat in his lap with my back facing the stairs.

Axe: what if someone see us like this?

  I rolled my eyes and lean forth licking his nose , as Sunni and Marc laughed at my tactics.

Sunni: your gone get an infection

Marc: or foot and mouth disease you don't who he's been tonguing down or fucking. But how you get away from them?

   I smirked as Axe rubs his hands thru my hair.

Ambrose: easy I climbed out the window and shimmer down the escape ladder

     That's when I heard his voice and growled as Axe patted my hair.

Hakeem: nice to know that, hope y'all don't mind us crashing up here with y'all?

Marc: not at all

   But you could hear the fuck off in his voice as they sat down, climbing out of Axe lap who groan at me doing so. Sunni tossed his head in my lap as his feet were on the wall. Soon a waiter came over and Marc gave order to her to get our things. I couldn't help but giggle as Sunni and I got up looking over the balcony to see the live action. Coming out my jacket I tossed it back hearing a gasps, I turn to see Shaun, Elijah, and Hakeem staring at the art work all over my body

 Coming out my jacket I tossed it back hearing a gasps, I turn to see Shaun, Elijah, and Hakeem staring at the art work all over my body

I winked and turn around wiggling my ass as Sunni slapped it.

Sunni: about we go find someone to play with tonight???

I wiggle my eyebrows down for it, I need to release some steam.

Elijah: play with???

Marc: they mean there gone find someone to get lucky with tonight, together or separate

Shaun: so sex

Sunni: bingo

Waiter came back with drinks and a bongo, I quickly went after the bongo needing to be on a new level. Soon a glass was passed to me.

Hakeem: y'all don't feel guilty about sleeping with random people?

I giggled as Axe sat up looking him dead in the eyes.

Axe: no we don't we're like the Flower boys, men and women toss themselves at our feet just to be in our beds already once in there life

Marc: plus we don't sleep with everyone, maybe hand jobs and blow jobs

Sunni and I locked hands.

Sunni: welcome to our playground, Ambrose you ready?

I grabbed a pill off the table sticking on my tongue as I tossed the rest of my drink back. I winked and sat the cup down.

Ambrose: time to find my prey bitches

Walking down the stairs that the last thing I remember during that night.

****

Waking up my hands were handcuffed to a seat as my mouth was duck taped closed, looking around I saw I was on an airplane with those 3 jackass in front of me. Growling I got there attention because I was level of hot.