chapter five

(Nash's POV)

me and Beca have been dating for probably about a month. I'm going to ask her if she'd like to go to visit my friends at magcon.

N: wanna go for a walk?

B: it's 10 o'clock.. of course!

N: I'll be over in 10 minutes. love you

B: love you too ♡

I didn't really have anything to do for ten minutes, but she usually like to look "pretty" before I come over, which I don't understand because she looks beautiful no matter what. I haven't cut since me and Beca have been together. Looking back on it now I regret my scars, but it also makes me feel good knowing I have overcome it all. For some reason Beca likes feeling my scars.. Idk she's an odd one. I look down at my phone, I still have about 5 minutes. I tye on, snap on, and twist on multiple bracelets on my entire left wrist, up to my elbow. only on my left wrist, we're the deeper scars were placed. I kept my right wrist Uncovered so Beca could feel them when she held my hand. I looked myself over in the mirror adjusting my hair a little, before crossing the street to Beca's house. I tap her window with pebbles, like I usually would do because I'm clichè like that. She climbs down the tree on the side of the house, shit , dose that scare me. I don't get why we do this.. her aunt loves me and would let her do pretty much anything. About half down the tree she's jumping into my arms, tackling me to the ground, and passionately kissing my lips.

(Beca's POV)

As Nash and I just walk down the sidewalk I intertwine our fingers together I go to rub my fingers against his wrist but theirs bracelets. "oooo no no no this ain't right!" I whisper scream completely killing the moment. I put up my hands in front of Nash patting them on his chest, while he stops in his footsteps. "what?" he asks confused. I kiss his nose and step to his right side "much better" I smile while feeling his scars. "why do you do that?" he giggles at me. My heart skips a beat.

"their beautiful."

"they are not beautiful.. it's me reminding myself of my ugliest moments"

"they show how far you've come"

(Nash's POV)

"maybe they do.. but they make me feel ugly" I mutter

"You know Nash...I used to cut too" she sniffles pulling down the side of her yoga pants, revealing multiple scars obove and below her hip bones. she sat in the grass with sadness in her eyes. While I stood on the side walk still in shock. I sit down in the grass beside her placing my hand gently on her knee. "I think I understand now" I say now with a smile on my face and tears in my eyes. "I love you" I smile kissing her on the cheek

she slowly puts a smile on her face. We both just lay their on the grass making things out of stars. "Beca?"

"yesss"

"I was wondering if you would like to come to Nashville with me and meet all my old friends?" she sits up with a smile on her face

"of course Nash! As long as I'm with my love" I kiss her one more time I feel a jolt of electricity flood through my veins. We both smile so i know she felt it too,

we just sit their and cuddle in some random persons

yard...what an epicly awkward moment. At least I'm with my girl♡

-------------

wooooaaaa! who had that coming I have a lot more things coming. :) ♡ bye love u all

love- Jewel