Rebellion at it's best

Creativity is the best form of being rebellion.
So this is me being rebellious in the most I know what most people might consider the most boring / safest way to rebel.
But let me tell you this , saying these things out isn't easy , saying these things out so that my story could be heard is not easy , making people understand what you're going through and learning to at least once in a while to lean in their shoulder is not easy.
I am basically screaming my feelings out right now , so listen close , listen very close and remember that this book is that one book where you should let your tears slip .
This book is where the saltiness of your tears makes it perfect and completes it's essence. This book could be that place from where you leave the dark side and try to reach out to the light.This is the book where you should feel right at home .
—————

Ugh so okay , I'll tell you something .
When your parents are strict the struggle is real.
And it's real in every sense .
I know most of you will relate to it and most of you will agree.
But for a while just let it all out , your frustrations , your screams I know , I know it's agonizing to have such parents.
And I rarely ever hear anyone say that " they are not right" because frankly sometimes I do get why they are so over protective but honestly how long can they protect you.
How long will you be under their shell.
After some point of time you become one of the following things
1) numb
2) Detached
3) Coward
4) Angry
5) Depressed
6) You stop being yourself
7) All of these above things happen .
For me at least the option number seven happened and let me tell you , I hate this version of myself .
I have become numb , sometimes I don't feel anything at all !!
I have become detached towards my parents and towards my friends .
I have become a coward , I kid you not I legitimately had this one dream where my mom was trying to physically torture me and then kill me. ( Yikes , I know) 
I've become very scared of my parents and I do not know if I could ever get it out.
I have become exceptionally moody and I feel so angry all the time.
And I am slowly sinking into depression cause I am not able to find happiness anymore.
I used to be such a chirpy and a happy kid , now I have permanent dark circles and a frown plastered on my face.
So yeah I am basically a mess.
Always remember that a relationship should be about caring and not controlling .
If you can relate to this , trust me you're not alone.

Show me love my clicking that star button right there and also do share your stories , you can private message me or rant it out in the comments , either way I am all ears.
And trust me wattpad family is a great family and it's a place where you can find support .

Much Love ,
E