eight

"and everything you hate
I'm working on"

I was back at that decent flower shop, to get her yellow roses again. This time I decided to pick out the flowers, that I thought were beautiful and make them to a bouquet myself.

I admired these roses, all of them the same but different. There was one that really caught my attention. It was smaller than the others, it had shorter leaves and wasn't fully opened yet.

It hat the brightest colouring. I immediately took that and picked out a few others that I thought were pretty. Inspected every flower carefully.

It took me a total of three hours to pick the perfect bouquet. I smiled to myself when I walked to the cash desk, to pay. I also decided to got the nearest convenience store and after to the boba shop.

Walking down the snack isle I got all her favourite snacks. In the drink section I remembered I wanted to get boba so I didn't get anything from there.

They employee locked at me and smirked. "For a girl " he asked wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"A super special girl" I smile. "I guess she must be veri important to you" he smiled back and I nodded. "I'm Kim Doyoung" he introduced himself. "Kim Junkyu" I said.

We continued to talk a little after I payed and exchanged numbers. I guess I just made a new friend. I smiled as I walked to the boba shop.

"Two medium mango fruit teas with lychee bobas and without ice please" I ordered then payed. Mango tea with lychee bobas is her favourite.

I rang the bell. About a minute later the door opened revealing a smiling y/n. She let me in and hugged me before guiding me to her room.

"What's all this" she asked as I sat down. "I want you to tell me everything you hate about me so I can work on it" I told her.

She smiled before giving me a hug and a kiss on my cheek.