three

"control is overrated
but we'll still try and
take it, yeah"

Genuinely sorry, I'm genuinely sorry for always hurting her. She should check up on me more often. Control is overrated. Was what she always told me. "Really Junkyu? you're really trying to make her the fool in this" I mumbled as I slapped myself.

After school I saw a few girls surrounding someone. I didn't look because I didn't want to get involved in drama, but my head snapped into their direction as I heard the cries.

"Y/n" but instead of figuring out what was happening, I acted ignorant and walked home. I honestly don't know why I did that. why do I let her get hurt all the time? Why do I always hurt her? Many questions where flooding my mind.

The most present one was why does she keep on staying with me? I hate it. I don't want her to stay with me. "That's a lie stop lying to yourself" I said as I splashed myself with water.

I remember when I got beaten up and she helped me.

"Hey, leave him alone I'll call the cops on you" someone shouted at the guys that were kicking me. Of course they quickly ran away. "Hey you alri- of course you're not why am I even asking" she chuckled.

She just helped me up from the ground and hugged real tight- not too tight because of my bruises. " we'll try and and take yeah?" She paused. "We'll try and take it together, I'll always be with you"

I don't deserve her. She doesn't deserve me, most important she definitely does not deserve the way I act. I'm trying to change, I'm really trying.

For her, I'd do everything, yet I don't, I can't.