four

"I can't tell the flower not to grow"

I went down town to get the girl of my dreams some apology flowers. As I walked into the petite flower shop I I exactly knew wich ones to get, yellow roses. Yellow was her favourite colour and roses her favourite flowers.

Meaning she always talked about how beautiful the yellow flowers from this shop were. I knew her better than anyone else and she knew me, yet she still decided to stay with me.

I picked up the most beautiful bouquet I saw. "A beautiful bouquet for a beautiful girl" I smiled to myself. Even though the roses weren't even close to being as beautiful as her.

I walked up to the cashier and payed. I made my way to her house. As I arrived I heard laughs, so I peeped through the window.

There I saw her with another man. She was smiling brightly, I can't ruin this moment for her. I can't stand the sight of her with another guy, but I won't stop her. I want her happy, because I know with me she won't be.

I took out the little piece of paper that came with the roses and wrote i can't tell the flower not to grow on it. I placed the flowers on her porch before taking one last glance at her. Then I left.

I shouldn't have done that. Because of me once again she got hurt.