46

i woke up and my head was throbbing. i didn't even want to get up and do something with myself. but, liza has the baby shower planned for today. i mean gus even flew out claud for me. i had to get up. i sat up and scooted off the bed, texted gus to bring me ibuprofen, then shuffled to the bathroom. i looked the absolute worst.

"good morning beautiful. i brought you tea and ibuprofen. i love you." he said, kissing my temple.

"thank you and i love you too." i said.

i spent forever getting ready. well, at least it felt like forever. after i was finished liza had everyone running around like chickens with their heads chopped off. it was kinda funny to see a little woman ordering around these grown men. she was like a group mom.

"dani honey you look amazing." she said smiling.

"thank you." i said, smiling back.

92,379 likes

92,379 likes

danibaby </3 hate is temporary but the love is everlasting </3

5,426 comments
claud9 babyyyyy. you look so good. can't wait to see you !
bexeyswan in the club but i feel like i'm at home
lilpeep beautiful angel
user224 ew, tired of seeing this bitch on my feed
bbctracy666 holy shit you're so hot.
tracyswhore ur so hot i'm crying.

people started showing up a little after 1. claud didn't show up until 2. everyone played games and we laughed and finally it was time to open gifts. i was the most excited for this because i hadn't bought anything for eli.

i started off with smoke's present. it was a baby blanket embroidered with a big GBC in the corner. next was claud's present, which was a huge teddy bear. a few presents later it was tracy's present. he got eli a crib, a pair of jordan's, a pair of air forces, an outfit and pacifiers.

"thank you guys so much." i said.

"wait it should be something in the bottom of the bag." tracy said.

"jesus tracy." i said. i reached in the bag and found a little 24 karat gold chain at the bottom of the bag.

"my nephew is gonna come out fye as fuck." he said smiling.

"thank you guys so much for coming today. and thank you for all these great gifts." i said.

everyone came and we all had a family group hug. in this moment i started to cry. i felt so loved, surrounded by all of my closest friends and family. i clung gus to my chest as everyone began to disperse from the hug. no one said much or asked me if i was okay they just stayed silent. gus drew figures on my back and held me close.

"i'm sorry." i laughed, wiping the tears from my face.

"don't apologize dani, it's just the hormones." liza said.

"mine were horrible with gussie." she said and gus rolled his eyes.

"thank you guys so much for this. i appreciate everything you've all done to help me through this. i know this baby is going to be surrounded by nothing but love. i'm so happy to have every single one of you guys in my life." i said. i started crying again.

"we all love you babe." claud said kissing me on the cheek.

the rest of the party was great. everyone made sure i was having fun and eating enough. i was laughing. it just felt all so surreal. like the family i never though i'd have. through foster care and foster families i always wished for this. just a group of people who all loved and cared about me. liza was like the mom i never thought i'd have. she loved me like her own.

"dani." liza said, putting her hand on my back.

"hey." i said, smiling at her.

"what's the matter honey?" she asked.

"nothing i was just enjoying everything. i really appreciate this." i said hugging her.

"anything for my babies." she said. i could feel her smile radiating. she was such a pure, wholesome person.

"really liza, thank you a lot for this." i said. i couldn't thank her enough.

"again sweetie, anything for you and gus. my grandson is gonna do you better than my gussie." she whispered. i chuckled.

"i hope so." i said smiling at her.

(okay guys i'm so sorry this chapter is so short and crappy. i started a new job and i'm kinda exhausted. once things slow down for me i'll be updating everyday again. much love <3)