20

it's been 2 weeks since i almost successfully killed myself. i was actually dead for 35 seconds in the ambulance. gus was so mad at me for doing what i did. once i woke up in the hospital he went off on me and left. bexey told me to give him time but it's been two weeks and he still hasn't talked to me. i stayed in the hospital for 5 days because i was on suicide watch but they eventually just sent me home.

"just go." bexey pleaded.

"he won't want me there bex." i said rolling my eyes.

"fuck what he wants. i want you there danielle." bex said.

"what if diego shows up?"

"i have two nice body guards for that." bexey said. i didn't want to leave my house.

"bexey you know how bad my anxiety is when i go out."

"listen i can give you ONE xan to help and that's it. gus would kill me if he knew i was giving you one but i know it will help. just come, okay?" bexey said placing a single xanax in my hand.

"fine i'll come." i said swallowing the pill.

"okay get in the car. we're gonna be late." he dragged me to his car and practically threw me in the backseat.

when we got to the venue to large men accompanied my side while paparazzi surrounded me. my lack of posts on instagram and other social media has people freaking out. plus i haven't been out in public in about a week.

"dani what happened?" someone yelled.

"it was reported you tried to kill yourself, is this true?" another person yelled.

"what's going on with you and lil peep?" someone else yelled. my body guards were doing their best to keep them away and out of my face but it was no use. i just ignored the questions and walked inside the venue.

"bexey what the fuck is she doing here?" gus yelled. he looked different, like paler and sick.

"are you okay?" gus asked me. i nodded and looked at my feet. he wrapped me in a big hug and kissed the top of my head.

"i still am in love with you." he mumbled in my ear and my heart exploded.

"then why have you been ignoring me?" i mumbled, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"i'm stupid." he plainly said. he hugged me tight and we wobbled around.

"hey what'd i tell you."'bexey said with a smile on his face.

"thank you." i said to bexey.

by the end of the night gus and i we're back to normal. it's funny how anytime we fought or lost connection we'd always come back like nothing happened. he was more protective over me but other than that everything felt normal. i snapped a quick picture of our hands and decided now was the time to come back to instagram.

6,789 likes

6,789 likes

danibaby heaven sent but hell bound 🖤

689 comments
gbcbitch BABY YOURE BACK. WE MISSED YOU
gothboi where have you been?? are you okay?? we all love you sis
hellgirldani OUR HELLGIRL IS BACK BITCHES.
username ugh i wish you would've died.
lilpeep i love you ghostgirl
daniisgr8 PEEPS COMMENT. he's so in love. i'm so happy 4 u guys ❤️
view more comments...

i watched peep comment under my post and i just felt a wave of happy rush over me. my head lied on his chest and him gushing to me about how beautiful i am. i knew this wouldn't last long because gus and i never can stay happy but i was at peace right now. i was happy with where we were in this moment.

"i wanna marry you." peep said.

"whoa. where'd that come from?" i asked.

"i was just thinking about how you could easily find someone else and i don't want that to happen. last time that happened it killed me to see you happy with someone else. maybe right now isn't the time to get married and i probably won't be ready but in the future i wanna be married to you. i can't stand the thought of being away from you." he said. i kept my head on his chest and i could hear his heart rate pick up.

"that was some cute ass shit you just said." bexey said. he was recording us and we didn't even know.

"yooo delete that shit!" gus said.

"nah it's already posted." bex said.

"you're such an ass." i said looking at the video realizing i had a massive double chin. he posted it on his instagram story w the caption "our baby peep is in love". i gotta admit it was a cute ass video.

"send me that." i whispered and gus glared at me.