45

34 weeks and only 5 more to go. carrying around this baby was definitely not working anymore. i love him to death but i want him out of me. my back hurts, my boobs hurt, my feet hurt, i can't stand for too long, and i don't even feel like me. my hormones have my moods just about everywhere. i think everyone else is as excited as me because the amount of times i've snapped at them is unreal. i don't mean to do it but sometimes i can't help it.

"danielle!" i heard a familiar voice yell into the house.

"liza!" i yelled back. i hobbled to her and she gave me a big hug.

"you're so beautiful." she said.

"oh hush. how have you been?" i said. she always made me smile.

"i've been alright. kind've tired and sore but nothing a bubble bath can't fix." i said.

"how have you been?" i asked.

"i've been fine. missing my favorite girl." she said. she sat down on the couch and i followed her.

"what about your favorite boy?" gus asked.

"peepers!" she said standing up to hug him.

"i'm pretty sure oskar is her favorite though." i said.

"definitely it's me." he laughed.

"so i didn't just come to come, although it's always nice to see you. i want to plan a baby shower!" she said.

"oh liza i don't think that's a good id-"

"of course you can throw a baby shower." gus said.

"this might be her only grandchild, let her have this." he whispered to me.

"alright so here's what i was thinking." she said.

gus and i listened to liza's extravagant plans for our baby shower. she sounded so excited even though she months ago she told us how she wasn't ready to be a grandma. gus told her there was no limit on what she had to spend so she was ready to go all out.

"love your mom the most but she never stops talking." i sighed.

"she's just excited." gus said. he moved my hair
out of the way and kissed my forehead.

"i missed this." he whispered.

"gus." i mumbled.

"just friends, right." he said, scooting over a little, giving me space.

"i wish i could trust you." i mumbled.

"i know." he said sighing.

"but when this baby i-" he started.

"that's not how this works. i want this to be a happily ever after but this isn't a fairytale and i'm not some naive teenager anymore. i wanted so badly to marry you and have a family but, we're both young and you clearly don't want to give up your lifestyle." i said.

"i know." he practically whispered. his eyes never made contact with mine. i guess he couldn't face me.

"gus i don't want to be the bad guy here but i can't do it anymore. i told you how i felt and now it up to you to keep to your word." i said sternly.

"i know, i'm sorry." he mumbled.

"i will never stop loving you gus." i said.

"i will love you forever danielle." he said.

"friends can't cuddle?" i said, holding my arms out.

"you kinda suck at cuddling, you always have to pee." he laughed.

"well when you have a baby head putting constant pressure on your bladder you'd have to pee all the time." i said.

"that's kinda gross." he said, scrunching up his nose.

"you're kinda gross but i still love you." i said

"cuddling is cancelled till further notice." i mumbled and rolled over.

"dani don't be like that." gus said. i could feel him scooting closer to me.

"nope get away." i said. he didn't stop getting closer.

"dani." he sang, his hand was placed on my belly.

"gus." i groaned.

"tickle monster!" he yelled and began tickling my sides.

"gus stop!" i screamed. i was going to fucking pee.

"say you love me!" he yelled.

"stop! i- gus!" i squealed.

"say it!" he yelled.

"gus i'm gonna pee!" i screamed. his hands released from my sides and i got up as quick as possible and ran to the bathroom.

"dani are you okay?" bexey yelled, banging on the door.

"i almost peed on peep." i laughed.

"ew." he said. i heard him walk away.

when i got out of the bathroom gus was laying on the bed. i climbed in the bed and cuddled up to him.

"i love you." he said.

"i love you." i whispered back.