15

i was released from the hospital the day after i got in and peep had been by my side ever since. he makes me go everywhere with him and i just don't have the energy sometimes. when he realizes i'm getting slow and need a break he makes me eat a meal and lets me rest. i'm sitting on stage with him at every show and he holds me every night. he even bought me a new phone with a new number because diego has my phone. i loved this peep.

5,926 likes

5,926 likes

danibaby HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUSTAV. thank you so much for taking care of me. i know what we have may be weird and confusing but it's genuine. it doesn't matter what we argue about you're always right there when i need you. i hope 20 treats you good. live it up tonight hellboy🖤

comment are turned off.

"gus wake up baby." i whispered.

"let me sleep." he whined.

"baby it's past two." i said timidly.

"so?" he grumbled.

"i'm sorry." i said looking at my fingers.

"no baby don't be sorry." he said. his eye opened and he grabbed me and squeezed me tight.

"happy birthday hellboy." i whispered in his ear.

"fuck. mama wanted me to come see her today. get up and get dressed. we have a plane to catch." he said kissing my forehead.

"do i need clothes? all of my clothes are at my house." i said.

"no baby just put on my shirt and in my top drawer is a pair of your shorts. i washed them. i'll buy you clothes when we get there." he said.

"i want to look good for your mom." i said.

"baby you always look good." he said kissing my lips. i huffed and put on his shirt. i grabbed the shorts and slipped them up my legs.

"i'm gonna get you some lingerie too." he said winking at me.

peep grabbed a few things and let the guys know he'd be back whenever. they all said happy birthday to him and we left. i stared at him in awe as i watched him back out the driveway. there was nothing sexier than peep driving.

"why aren't you partying tonight?" i asked.

"mama has been begging me to come spend time with her. i promised i'd spend a week out there. partying is nothing. i can do that whenever. i never have time to see my mama no more and i hate it." he said, eyes focused on the road.

"you know i haven't got to give you your birthday head." i said smirking at him.

"lean over here and show me what you got baby." he said. i kissed him and then undid his jeans.

i gave him mind blowing head and swallowed every drop of cum that i could. i'm so glad he's a good driver because there's no way anyone else would've been able to drive during that. when we got to the airport instead of getting on a commercial jet we got on a private jet. when we got on the plane he asked if i wanted to join the mile high club.

"anything for you hellboy." i said and kissed him. we made love in the plane bathroom and passed out until we landed at the airport.

"gus i'm nervous. what if she doesn't like me? what if she thinks i'm ugly? oh my god gus i'm so scared." i said. he chuckled at me.

"baby chill out. she'll love you." he said grabbing my hand and kissing my forehead.

"gosh i'm so nervous gus." i said squeezing his hand as we walked out of our terminal.

"gustav elijah åhr!" i heard a voice yell.

"mama." he said embracing the small skinny woman.

"gus who is this?" liza said smiling at me.

"mom this is my girl, danielle." he said wrapping his arms around me with a proud smile.

"wow gus how'd you bag one this beautiful?" she said. i thanked her and she embraced me in a big hug.

liza led us to her car and then drove us to her house where peep's family all sat and surprised him. i felt underdressed in my t shirt and shorts but not out of place. gus would not leave my side the entire time, i even had to follow him when he went pee. but all in all that was one of the best nights i've had in a while and i wasn't even drunk or high.