one

[Chapter One: Blessings and Glory upon the Albion Empire]

"Blessings and Glory upon the Albion Empire."

A catchphrase of honor to the royal family who rules the entire empire of Albion. Everyone is obliged to say it when meeting the royal family or else you will be beheaded for discourtesy.

This is the Albion empire ruled by the ruthless emperor who was once a King, no other than Emperor Augustus Williams de Albion. Located at the center of a continent in which was divided into five kingdoms, north, south, east, west and the center.

Albion was the center kingdom for so many years until King Williams decided to break the peace treaty and conquered all the kingdoms in the continent making him the Emperor and the whole empire his.

His wife, the deceased Queen Alexandria Livia de Albion died before she even became an Empress. The former Queen Livia died giving birth to the only heir of the whole empire, Princess Emilia Liviana de Albion.

Coming after her mother's name Livia, the princess was named Emilia Liviana to keep the Queen's memory within her. Despite having no mother, the princess grew up to become a kind and lovely woman but with his strict father's ruling and as the only heir for the throne she needed to train and learn a lot of things, specially the use of swords.

Various stories have spread around all the kingdoms under Albion that the Emperor was on full rage when his wife the Queen died resulting to plenty of wars against all the kingdoms.

But the real reason behind the conquering remains a mystery.