DISTURBANCE AND ANNOYANCE

~At Fairy Tail~

GRAY'S POV
I slowly opened my eyes as I sat up in pain.

"Woah woah woah, careful Gray" I turn around to see my worrying girlfriend.

"I'm fine Luce, anyways, what happened?"

"You suddenly collapsed the day after the burial. They said it was lack of sleep" she explains as Erza comes in.

"Morning Gray, how are you feeling?" she smiles as she comes towards me.

"Feeling better" I greet back as I smile.

I look out the window when I heard Wendy and Gajeel come in together with their exceeds.

"Oh, hey there you two" I smile.

"Yo, salamander sure beat you huh?"

"Stop it Gajeel-san"

"That idiot, what was he thinking?! Killing his family?!"

NO ONE POV
"He's a merciless bastard after all" Lucy said as she bites her apple.

"You can't be sure Lucy-san, we... are the ones who did this after all..." Wendy sobs as Erza calms her down.

"Yeah..." Gray says.

Better prepare for a surprise...
Flame brain... Gray thought

He explains it to his team mates his plan.

It took minutes until all the members agreed.

~At Alvarez~

Everyone was on the couch telling stories when they heard a guard rush over.

"Your majesty! People from a guild called Fairy Tail are trying to get in your palace!" he panted.

Zeref called the Spriggan 12 and told Akira and Sakura to stay.

"Happy, take care of them" Natsu says.

"Aye sir!" Happy says as he stays with the duo.

They closed the door and locked it from the outside.

"Natsu!"

"Romeo!"

Akira and Sakura turned to each other before sitting down.

"Don't worry!! Zeref, Romeo, Natshu and the Spriggan 12 will definitely take them down!!" Happy brightens up the mood as they smile.

"You're right..."

...

"Flame breath!!! Come out here this instant you coward!!!!" Gray yells the loudest.

"Hmph! You sure have the guts to come here Devil Slayer!"

They turned around to where Zeref, Romeo, Natsu, and Spriggan 12 are.

"Guards! Evacuate the people of Alvarez and make sure to protect them!!" Zeref stormed as the guards follow his command.

"Hai!!"

"What annoyance..." Romeo said boringly as he rests his head over to his crossed hands as I cushion.

"Romeo-kun... I'm here for you!" Wendy says with determination as Romeo glares at her.

"Give up" he said boringly as he glares at Gray, Wendy, Gajeel, Erza, Lucy,  and the exceeds.

"Why the fucking hell are you here fairies!" Natsu spat.

"We're here to bring you home Natsu" Erza says with determination.

Natsu started to laugh like a maniac.

They listened to him until he finally stops as his face turned serious.

"Do you know what's the heaviest thing here on Earth?" he asks.

"No..." Lucy says.

"It is air" Natsu smirks.

"Air? Why?" the Fairy Tail members ask in sync.

"Cause it's the last air of breath before dying" Natsu evilly laughs scaring the members.

"Now let's roll!! I'm all fired up!!" Natsu attacks followed by Romeo as Zeref just stands there to watch.

"Natsu-san! We're sorry so please..!"

"Oi salamander!! You heard the girl!" Gajeel shouts.

"Fire Dragon's Rooooaaarrr!!!!"

"Ice make: SHIELD!!!!"

"Is that all you've got fairy buts?!" Romeo grins as he summons dark purple fire.

"Dark Purple Flare!!!"

"Open: Gate of the Lion Loke!!!!"

"Dance my blades!!!!!"

"Hah! Entertain us fairies!!!!" Natsu yells as he attacks.