Betrayed

NATSU'S POV
"Waoh! That was so cool Natsu-ni!!" Romeo shouted with glee and admiration on me as Happy and I laugh.

"Am I?!" I said grinning.

"Yep!" agreed both Happy and Romeo

"Well, let's go back the guild now, it's getting dark" I say as I look up the clouds being covered in darkness.
I continue blushing a bit. "And besides, I wanna see Luce"

"Yooouuuu liiikkkeee heeerr~!!" Happy squealed as I turn away while Romeo giggles.

They both nodded as we go home.

NO ONE POV
Natsu, Happy, and Romeo busted inside the guild with smiles on their faces.

"Heya guys!!! We're back!!!" he greets only to be greeted back by glares, fears, and whispers.

The trio look at each other with confusion until Erza, Gray, and Lucy came.

"How could you Natsu!" Erza yells as she pulls out her sword and cuts Natsu's arm as Natsu avoided but still got cut.

"I even thought of you as my brother flame brain!" Gray yells.

"I thought you were the person whom I loved, a person who cares, loves, and helps, but I was wrong..." said Lucy while tears streaming down her face.

"Wh-what did I do? Y-you're joking right?" Natsu stutter while waving his hands in front of him.

"You're such a killer!!" Wendy yells as Carla tries to calm her down.

"Wh-what do you m-mean?"

Gray showed him the newspaper. "This. Is what we're talking about flame breath! A pink haired mage burning the whole town together with its innocent people! There's no one else with pink haired except you!" Gray yells.

Before Natsu could defend himself, the master came out.

"I'm so sorry Natsu my boy, but this has to be done... You have made a very terrible mistake that's why I'm banning you from Fairy Tail. Better as well leave and Romeo, Happy, stay here to be sa-" before he could finish, Romeo and Happy yelled,

"There's no way we're staying here! Natsu-ni/ Natshu didn't do anything wrong! We're going with him ya got that!"

The whole guild, together with Natsu, stared at them with shocked faces.

"Why...?" Wendy cries as Macao asks him the same thing.

"Why? Why you say?! Because he was innocent the whole time!" Romeo barked.

Natsu smiles a bit then pats his head.

He turned to the guild and glared at them with dark aura surrounding him as they all cowered in fear, including the master.

"Fine, then next time we meet, we're enemies" he said with his very dark voice and with that, he left. Together with Romeo and Happy.

Wendy dropped on her knees she continues to cry.

Natsu, Happy, and Romeo walked with anger as darkness flooded the sky with their guild mark disappearing.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So they betrayed you... Huh?" a man with black hair covered with black toga said in his dark voice as his eyes turned red.

"I didn't bring you back to back to life just to be betrayed"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N: How's that?! Is it good?]