GOODBYES AND HELLOS

NATSU'S POV
*FLASHBACK*
The wind was brushing my skin as I stand above a bloody lying dead Acnologia.

"And this is what they call SAYONARA" I glare at his bloody body before cutting his head off and feed it to the birds.

"I'm the KING now Acnologia, AND NO ONE WILL TAKE MY PLACE" I say in my dark voice as I leave.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

I groggily open my eyes as I adjust my eyes to the blinding ray of the sun.

"Morning hon" I heard her greet me.

"Morn~" I greet lazily as she giggles.

"Come on hon, today's the day remember?" she happily exclaims as she takes the pillow off my face.

"What Day?" I ask confused.

"The day your battle continues"

My eyes widen.

"Oops, forgot" I chuckled as I rub the back of my head.

"Now come on!" she yells as she drags me out the bed.

"Careful, careful!"

ZEREF'S POV
We were telling stories about each other when we saw Natsu and Sakura come down.

"Morning" we all greet.

"Morning guys!" said Sakura while Natsu....

I look at him then sighed.

Is still in the other world...

~Time Lapse~

NO ONE POV
"So let's go berserk today right
Natsu-ni?" Romeo asks.

"Yep!" Natsu grins.

~AT FAIRY TAIL~

Everyone wasn't expecting a surprise today.

Some are still recovering and some are still not in the perfect shape to fight.

BANG!

They all stopped what they're doing and listened once more.

But this time, the door opened on its own and there stood, Natsu and company.

"I hope you'll have a good fight" Zeref bows then disappears.

"Hello, traitors!" Natsu evilly chuckles.

"Oi Flame brain! Stop this now! Didn't we say that we're sorry!?" Gray yells.

"Sorry? Sorry?" Natsu was about to shout but held his temper.

"Natsu... Please.... I.... I.... Love you... S please..." Lucy cries.

"Hmph! Listen blonde, I have a wife and I don't want to leave her, duh!" Natsu spits.

Natsu turned to all of them and glared at them with his dark red eyes.

"Remember this Fairy assholes! IT'S TOO LATE FOR YOUR SORRY SHITS!!!! Now enough of this chit chat and let's rumble!!!" Natsu shouts the loudest then started attacking.

GRAY'S POV
Tch! Natsu lost his temper, no choice but to fight back!

"Ice Make: GEYSER!!" I summon as I continue attacking when I heard him shout.

"Now that's the way, Fullbuster!" 

We fight each other, heartlessly.

NO ONE POV
The time Natsu and Gray fought, Romeo and the others starts attacking too.

"Oh yeah!!!!" Romeo shouts as he attacks guild members with his darkish purple fire.

"Now let's fight traitors!!!!!" he added.

ZEREF'S POV
I'm in the guild top, as I watch them fighting each other through a hole.

This is what you deserve.... Fairy Tail.... For betraying.. My most beloved dear brother.... END....

NO ONE POV
Each and everyone was fighting with all their fight. Including Laxus, Gildarts, Makarov....

Even though their hearts are crushed, they still fight with all their might.

WENDY'S POV
"Why.... Why... Romeo?" I cry while attacking.

"Don't call me as you please... You traitor!" he shouts as me as my eyes widen.

"I... I thought you loved me.... Romeo..."

"And I thought you loved me Wendy... But I was wrong... You chose to stay than leave with me..." he said with bitterness.

***FLASHBACK IN ROMEO'S POV***

"Wendy... Please... Natsu-ni isn't a traitor..."

She just stood saying nothing.

"I'm sorry Romeo... But I'll stay here... You may leave... I... I..." before she could finish anything, I ran out the door.

Fine! Then next time we meet, we're enemies! I regret that I loved you, Wendy Marvell!

I ran and ran with my tears rolling down my cheeks.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

"I... I was wrong out there Romeo... Please... I'm sorr-" I was cut off when he attacked me as I scream.

"Hmph! Enough with this stupid chit chat and let's fight!!!!" he shouts when a girl with brownish long hair came towards us.

That's his.... Fiancee...