xxxi.

( 1 ) NEW MESSAGES !

NAHMIR.
you good?

EZRA.
yes, how are you?

EZRA.
we haven't talked in forever

NAHMIR.
i'm str8

NAHMIR.
you officially a high school graduate. how
does it feel?

EZRA.
idk, ive been dreaming of the day i would walk across that stage and get my diploma for? since before i can remember? i just thought  it'd feel as if a weight was lifted off my shoulders, but with all this college shit, it just feels heavier.

EZRA.
if that makes sense lmao

NAHMIR.
i gotchu. seems like you need to do something to take the edge off for a little while. where's that kid you with?

EZRA.
he's older than you by like 6 months??

EZRA.
he actually just left new york to go back on tour.

NAHMIR.
why didn't you go with him?

EZRA.
bc i have grown up shit to do.

NAHMIR.
oh come on, ma! you're only 18 once. you have the rest of your life to be an adult.

EZRA.
i cant just drop everything to go with him. i slack off now, it'll just come and bite me in the ass later. i have to make money to live off of when i leave home.

NAHMIR.
didn't you get a scholarship?

EZRA.
big enough to cover college expenses, not the other necessities.

NAHMIR.
your parents?

EZRA.
barely managing now. i cant ask that of them. i can do it by myself. i just can't be with zion right now and worry about
my future at the same time.

READ !

EZRA.
did you just leave me on read?

nicksimmons has sent you $10,000
for your happiness !
ACCEPT | DECLINE

EZRA.
WHAT THE FUCK NAHMIR

NAHMIR.
can you just not be stubborn for once and just accept my graduation present?

EZRA.
THATS 10000 FUCKING DOLLARS I CANT ACCEPT THAT

NAHMIR.
i make double that in a few days. i promise it won't be missed.

EZRA.
i cant even wrap my head around that what the fuck

NAHMIR.
go tell zach you're booking a flight to their next show

EZRA.
really

EZRA.
how am i supposed to repay you for this?

NAHMIR.
you're not

NAHMIR.
listen, you're one of the most genuine people ive ever met. you're hearts so big and you care so much. you're real and it's a refreshing feeling after being in this game for so long. being disappointed is an expectation. it's rare to find a person like you. that boy makes you happy, so i'm just giving you a push towards your happiness, ma. you one of the only people i'm 100% sure deserves it all.

EZRA.
if we would've met at a different time and i wasn't in love with zion, i could see myself falling hard for you. you have a big heart too, nick. you deserve everything good being sent your way right now. i hope the universe continues to work in your favor. thank you. truly. i'll forever hold this dear to my heart. <3

"hey, baby." zion's hoarse, quiet voice came through the phone. a smile subconsciously found its way onto ezra's features at the sound.

"come let me in, it's cold out here." ezra tried to keep her laughs at bay. zion shot up from his position in his bed, tightening his grip on his phone slightly.

"repeat what you just said." zion said as his own grin appeared.

"open your door, pretty boy. i'm trying to jump in bed with you." ezra could keep her giggles contained as the hotel room door swung open. she put her hands up with a bright smile. "surprise."

"i fucking love you."

ezra didn't have time to reply or even react in any shape or form before zion wrapped his arms around her. she could hear his heartbeat racing as her ear was pressed against his chest. the smile never left either of their faces. "i fucking love you more."

AUTHORS NOTE,
220k reads? what the fuck? my mind can't even comprehend that. i'm trying to continue coming up with ideas to keep your attention but i have no idea where i want this to go 😌 we'll see if i feel like making it really fucking sad or really fucking cliche/soft.