xxx.

"come with me." zion said to the girl, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "please?"

ezra looked at the boy in shock, letting out a laugh until she realized he wasn't laughing as well. "wait— you're being for real?"

"duh," zion grinned, his dimples showing slightly. "we can finish off tour together. think of it as your senior road trip, but around the states."

"i get to meet your sister?" ezra questioned with a quirked eyebrow. zion sent her a look to which she let out a laugh. "i'm kidding, baby."

"so, will you?" zion repeated his question. "we'll have so much fun and i promise i'll make it the best trip for you."

ezra bit the side of her mouth, deep in thought. of course she wanted to go with him, without a doubt. it'd be something she'd dreamed of since she first found the band. it was just reality of being an adult was starting to settle in and the stress that came with it suddenly skyrocketed for the girl since her graduation. "i want to, caleb, so bad, but—"

"why not?"

"i only have this summer before i start college, i should be saving up money and working and taking classes to get ahead so i won't drown in the work when it starts. i have so much to do before i leave for college. i want to go with you, more than anything, but—" ezra tried to explain to the boy.

"you're moving to atlanta, ezra, which means you'll still be so far from me, but i'm not asking you chose between me and your future. i respect it." zion said sadly before he stepped away, going to finish packing his bags.

"caleb," ezra whispered, snaking her arms around his waist from behind. the girl laid her forehead against his back muscles, closing her eyes tightly. "i love you."

zion closed his own eyes as he turned around to face her. he sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling her in between his legs by her belt loops on her jeans. zion rested his forehead against her stomach, taking in the moment before it was ripped away from him for god know how long. "i love you more, babygirl."

EZRACOLEMAN TWEETED ,

i miss my baby already.

213 likes , 57 retweets, 103 comments

BABYKUWONU. stream blind
on every musical platform available
please and thanks !!!!

USERNAME. your such a slut
— USERNAME. youre* but ok

USERNAME. zion deserves so
much more :(

USERNAME. i saw her main how
did he go for her lol??

USERNAME. zions going to cheat
on you :/

USERNAME. didn't he just leave
new york? you're desperate.

TWEET HAS BEEN DELETED !

AUTHORS NOTE,

it has been 5ever!! i am so sorry!
i came back and this has so many
reads and votes and comments i
honestly adore you all with my entire
heart you guys own all my uwus 😠