xxiv.

IMESSAGES.

EZRA.
will you come with me
to get a tattoo before you
leave?

CALEB.
anything that'll give me
more time with you. i'll be
back in a little while. i have
to pack all my stuff so i don't
have to do it in the morning

EZRA.
i'm not ready for you to
leave yet. i'm gonna miss you

CALEB.
i'm gonna miss you more
ezra.

CALEB.
i'll be there soon.

REAL LIFE.

"what're you going to get?"

"i don't know yet." ezra said, flipping through the tattoo book. "i want something meaningful, but i'm uncreative. i've been wanting a tattoo since i was 15, you'd think i'd come up with an idea or something in three years."

"that's what's taking me so long to get more. i don't want to do pointless shit, but im uncreative." zion put his arm around the girl, kissing her forehead. "i'm going to your graduation."

"you're going to be on tour. you can't come, z." ezra leaned into his touch, trying to appreciate every moment she got with him before he would leave.

"i can make something happen, ezra." zion kissed her forehead again before pointing to one of the tattoo ideas on the wall. "you should get that one."

ezra looked at where zion was pointing, biting the side of her cheek. "let's get it."

"i'm going to regret this so much." ezra laughed, looking over at zion who sat in the chair next to her. she felt the tattoo artist wipe the area several times before starting again. "somethings going to happen and then every time i look at my arm i'm going to think of your dumbass. i'm so stupid."

"it's not that deep, ezra." zion grinned, squeezing her empty hand in his. "it could represent being independent or woman empowerment, not me just because i picked it out."

ezra nodded, sending him a soft smile. "i keep saying it, but i'm going to miss you."

"i'm gonna miss you way more, baby."

EZRACOLEMAN JUST POSTED A PHOTO !

*** LIKES | *** COMMENTS

EZRACOLEMAN. this is on my skin permanently.

VIEW ALL COMMENTS !

USER. when'd you get those?
— EZRACOLEMAN. i got them last night.

USER. what's the date?
EZRACOLEMAN. it's my cousins birthday
USER. why'd you get their birthday?
EZRACOLEMAN. he passed away
USER. oh i'm sorry :(

ZIONKUWONU. i picked that out
USER. of course he did 😭

USER. does that other tattoo have like? a meaning?
EZRACOLEMAN. not at the moment lmao

AUTHORS NOTE.
this shit REALLY just hit 20k
i- bitch what? THIS AINT EVEN
GOOD LIKE THIS BOOK IS SO
WACK LMAO 😔