⊰᯽⊱┈──❤❊19❊💜──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❤❊💜╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

🅜🅞🅡🅔 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 🅛🅔🅕🅣

ᎢᎻᎬᎷᎬ: ᎪᎪᎡᎷᎪᏌ

❊🍋❊

Aaron gripped Aphmau's hair like there was no tomorrow as he towered above her and pounded into her hole. He constantly groaned as he thrusted at inhumanly speed. Tears formed into the creases of her eye.

"A-Aaron~! O-Oh~! F-F-F.."

She yelped and moaned with the rhythm of the skin slapping, and constant hip rolling, back and forth.

Slap

"Oh~!"

Slap

"O-Oh~! My god~! "

Slap

"Agh~! Ngh~!"

Minutes passed, and he slammed into her one last time with a grunt and released in her asshole, keeping her hair in his grasp, until he pulled out. She moaned a last time as she felt his warm sperm flood in her hole. Her legs were shaking. Aaron had a huge red blanket, obviously because he was a big man. He layed back and let her rest on him. He whispered sweet nothings in her ear to distract her from the leftover bits of pain in her anal area. He kissed all over her face, and with that, she fell asleep.

❤💜❤💜

"Wake up, baby~" Aphmau felt the weight of the bed shift. She felt something heavy climb in with her. She wearily groaned. Aaron pulled her into his arms and held her. He made sure to leave her in a comfortable position for her legs when he lay her in bed. She squinted her eyes open, and smiled when she layed them on his face.

"Aaron..." She snuggled up closer to his shirtless chest.

"Your legs feel better?" He looked down at her.

"Mhm. I feel good after that." She giggled.

"After your nap?"

"No, after our time on the beach."

He smirked, memorizing the pleasure and bliss.

"Me too."

Aphmau pressed her ears up against his chest and listened to the pace of his calm heartbeat. She kissed his gold of sunshine skin, the same spot where she could hear his heartbeat.