❦ ══ •⊰💜16❤⊱• ══ ❦

╚═════ೋೋ❤💜═════╝

╚═════ೋೋ❤💜═════╝

THEME: ᴬᴬᴿᴹᴬᵁ

4 ᎷᎾᎡᎬ ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡᏚ ᏞᎬFᎢ~💜❤

This Isn't Mating Season.
Trust Me, It's A Lot More
Harsh Than This 😏

The tall figure crawled onto the bed with his gorgeous mate. A flower who was the fairest of them all. Her lips were pink as the flamingo's grace and her cheeks were rosy and red as the red rose, with a little touch of pink in the center. Her dimples were gorgeous. Her breasts were small, yet adorable like her, and plump. Aaron loved the soft feeling of her nipple as it turned hard and pointy when he suckled on it, his pink wet tongue swirling all around it, his saliva surrounding the pink. Whenever he was around her, he was happy. He was more than happy when he felt the softness of her thick and beautiful ass, the grasp of his large hands on it. He felt lust when he glanced at it, something in his pants starting to grow. Her rare plump ass had multiple jiggles when it bounced on Aaron's thick 12 wide inches of veiny muscle. The rythym of skin slapping as she moaned angelically, Aaron's thick veiny 12 inches of dick slamming into her. He hugged her as they lay next to each other. The tall figure was extremely grateful to have her adorable small hourglass figure in his arms full of thick, and harder than iron muscle. He kept her safe and brushed her strawberry and vanilla scented raven hair. He played with it and smelled it as they talked to each other until midnight. Aphmau was the one who mostly talked. Aaron loved playing with her gorgeous hair and smelling it. When he smelled it, it was like he travelled into a field of flowers. And when he kissed her lips, he would travel into candy land. The land of sweets he loves to eat. And what I mean by sweets he loves to eat, is her. The part of her pink vagina folds, and past that. It was better to thrust into them with his large dick, instead of his fingers, or eating her out, for his 12 inches were obviously larger and longer than his fingers. He would slam into her asshole from behind like slamming a door, but harder. The sounds of skin slapping as he slammed into her would be the shutting of a door. And that would make her cry in minor pain, and major pleasure.

"O-Oh~! F-F-F-Fah~! O-O-Oh~! D-Daddy!"

He loved hearing her pleasure with his pointy werewolf ears. Now in the present, they kissed for what seemed like hours. It was 1 in the morning, but they didn't care. They only cared about each other. Of course, Aaron wanted more than what they were currently doing. He wanted to slam into her. He could already hear the moaning and groaning between them and their skin slapping, imagining it. Without saying anything, he began to slowly undress her from her pijamas, starting with her pants first. He quickly pulled them down with a smirk. He kissed her softly before completely tearing her shirt off. She was fully naked, revealing herself and her small, yet plump breasts to him. He kissed her one more time with a little bit of tongue, already getting ready to kiss her nipples the same way. He softly cupped her small breast in his large hand, the difference between them standing out. It was like her breast was the size of a small flower in his hands. He thought it was cute, and gazed at it. He rubbed her right nipple with his thumb, pushing it, teasing her while smirking and watching her facial expressions. Pleasure. Pleasure was mostly her expression. He loved watching his angel below him moan softly as he played with her sensitive nipple. Finally, he slowly leaned down kissed it softly. He smirked on it once he heard her moan a little louder as he smooched the pink area. During a few kisses, he let out some tongue, slowly. His wet tongue drew circles all over her soft, now wet, nipple. His saliva was all over it. She moaned and pulled his hair, making it a mess as he massaged her other flower.

"Oh, Aaron~! O-Oh~!"

He finally stopped and cupped her breast one last time, kissing her nipple with his saliva all over it. A string of saliva sticking from his mouth to her nipple. He kissed her with passion and tongue one last time, before moving on to her pure candy. Their night of fun continuing.

TIME  SKIP

Aaron slammed into his mate's ass, grunting. She moaned every time skin slapping was made.

"Oh~!"   Slap
"Ah~!"   Slap
"Agh~!" Slap
"D-Daddy~!"  Slap

Aaron grunted as he slammed into her harder than door shutting. Every skin slap would represent the slamming of a door. Her tiny hole was being devoured and opened wide harshly by his shockingly large dick, needing space for it to fit. He had already cummed in her hole multiple times, filling her up with his sperm, but he didn't want to stop making love with his future wife. The person he loved the most. Large amounts of her white juices spilled out of her vagina, getting onto their bedsheets. She couldn't control her moaning as her ass jiggled when his monsterous cock devoured her ass. He held her tiny waists with his big hands, feeling her large curves. he pulled her hair and shoved a few fingers in her vagina as he moved his hips in sync, fucking her way too hard for her to move her hips too. He licked his fingers, tasting her sweet juice. He pounded into her faster and faster.

"Mmm..Daddy is gonna fuck you so hard, you'll become paralyzed, baby girl.."

He was doing exactly what he told her. She did feel like becoming paralyzed as his 12 inch thick veiny muscle thrusted with in-humanly speed inside her stomach.

"Oh~! Daddy~! I~I can feel it in my stomach!"

"Good." He smirked behind her and grasped on her beautiful hair, turning it messy..

He cummed inside her many more times. He pounded and pounded into her hole as she was bending for him. Shockingly, he was able to go faster, and so he did.

"F-F-F-F-Fah!~...Agh~!"

He was satisfied by her moans. He grunted and moaned. He was in major pleasure. The feeling of his thick skin of muscle inside her asshole, thrusting with quick speeds. He cummed again and again. Aphmau's eyes were rolled back in her head from the harsh pleasure and pain. Skin slapping was the music between them as well as her angel moans of beautiful singing. He slammed into her hole one last time, being the hardest slam of all and finally squirted all of his sperm out and inside of her.

"Ah..." He moaned and smiled, closing his eyes. Aphmau was shaking. He held her small waists tightly so she wouldn't move. His hot semen squirting and filling up an ocean in her gorgeous ass. She cummed with him, the juice spilling out of her pink candy. She tried to move, but he didn't allow her to, since he wasn't done filling her up. The feeling of his sperm inside her was a pleasureful feeling of vibration. He pulled out, his dick fully covered in white. She turned around and finally layed on her back with all her power while her legs were shaking, happy that their time making sexual love was ended. He gently picked her up by her small gorgeous waists, making her confused. He layed down and layed her naked body right on top of him, her tiny breasts squishing up on his chest. He kissed her with his wet tongue and she kissed back.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too, Aaron." She kissed his nose and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think...That was too much.
If you want me to delete this,
fucking feel free and tell me.
I won't protest..
This is kind of harsh like..
Also, this was a bad lemon. My apologies.
You can barf now. 😀
Words: 1,371