💧🌞 7 🌞💧

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ 7† ℌ ℮ м ℮: 🅑🅔🅐🅒🅗

ʜ ʀ 7
℮ м ℮: 🅑🅔🅐🅒🅗

• • • • • • 🌴 • • • • • 🌊 • • • 🌞 • • • • 💧 • • • • • • •

starlight
wonderland

SOME AARMAU
INCOMING!!!!💜❤

NᎪᎡᎡᎪᎢᎾᎡ' °°

Aphmau and Aaron are outside their gigantic beach house and they're on their private beach laying on their towels near each other and holding hands..Aphmau then begins to burn just a little bit on her shoulders so she grabs the beach bag near Aaron. The sound of the bag moving catches the 6'10 man's attention and he opens his eyes and watches Aphmau take out her strawberry scented sunscreen. "Baby." Aaron says to the 4'10 foot woman who's rubbing herself. "Hm?" She answered, still watching herself getting rubbed. "Can I have some?" Aaron smirks and held his left hand out. "Your's is in the bag." Aphmau motioned to the bag below her and finished rubbing her stomach and moved onto her small thighs. "Nah. I don't feel like getting it. A king like me needs to relax and enjoy his vacation." He yawned and closed his eyes. "Alright. Sure." She sat down on his lap and then grabbed the bottle to squeeze it. She then blushed and rubbed the strawberry scented cream on Aaron's thorax and rock hard abs. He gently took her hand that was rubbing him and used it to rub his nipple. Aphmau flushed and moved back to his abs and then his arms and hands. Aaron puckered up his lips, asking for a kiss. In return, he earned a giggle from his fiancéé, and she laid down on him. He was rewarded with more than five kisses. Probably about fifty or even a thousand. As she was smooching him he groped her ass, earning a squeal from her. And he kind of did grope her bare ass because only a little bit of the bathing suit was covering it. "Aaron!" Aaron chuckled. "I'm just trying to get what I need.~" He smirked. "Well, you need food, water, air, and shelter to survive. Not my butt." Aphmau kissed his nose. "I can't live without you or your ass, baby.." He whispered in her ear. "And I can't live without you." Aphmau giggled.

"I love you, Aaron.."

"I love you more, my princess."

"Not possible, Aaron!"

"I just said I did, so it is."

Aphmau sighed, giving a sign she had been defeated.

"You always win!" Aphmau wined. "Damn right I do. No matter what happens, I always win this." Aaron groped her ass once again, earning a light gasp this time. "Aaron!!" Aphmau giggled.."What's with you and my butt it's not even that big!" Aphmau giggled.

"Yes, it is."

"Ok, maybe it is, but my boobs are too small."

"So? They're cute and a perfect match for you."

"No, they're not."

"Yes, they are."

"There are other women more beautiful than me with bigger boobs and an actual big butt." Aphmau wined.

"Most of the women I have seen in Falcon Claw are ignorant and are little bitches who don't care about anything except themselves, wealth, and have very little so teeny-tiny small cold hearts."

"Really?"

"Yes..Really." He put a strand of her raven hair behind her ear.

"Am I like them?"

"No! No! Of course not! Nothing like them." Aaron caressed her cheek.

"How so?"

"Remember the time where you saved that worm when I almost stepped on it?"

"Oh yeah!"

lᎯᎦᏂᏰᎯᏣᏦ

"Aaron stop!" Aphmau gasped. The 6'10 foot man stopped at once, being confused at why. "What's wrong?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. "You almost stepped on the innocent poor worm!" Aphmau pouted and picked up the worm and gently placed it in the dirt. Aaron smiled at her kindness. He really found the one..

"If you were as selfish and unkind as them, you would have smashed the worm. No doubt."

"You are one of a kind Aphmau. You are unique. You are a special woman. You are my angel. You are the scent of beautiful flowers I would love to smell everyday." He smiled.

"Aaron.."

"Yes?"

"I love you.."

"And I love you.."

💜
|

HOW GOOD WAS THIS?
RATE: 1/10