❤4🖤

†◎∂Ѧ¥'﹩ ¢ℌ℘Ѧ†℮ґ †ℌ℮м℮: 🖤ℓ◎ṽ℮❤

💜

💜

❤ηɑɾɾɑ†◎ɾ'﹩ ℘.◎.ṽ💜

I woke up in my- Aaron's bed (😏 I'll let you guess what happened) and squinted my eyes from the bright sunlight shining through the window and into my eyes..I see an arm that has been wrapped around that is not really the same skin color as mine so I assume that it's Aaron..I moves a little bit and turn over to my other side and sees Aaron weakly smiling at me. I'm pretty sure he just woke up. "Hey.." I whisper. He strokes my hair gently and kisses my forehead. "Good morning beautiful." He compliments me and I blush a little.."daddy had a great meal last night.." His hot deep morning voice whispers in my ear..That's right we..Did it last night.

(Your Prayers Have Been Answered You Dirty Minded Children)

❤💜❤

💜
❤ ❤
💜
❤ ❤
💜
❤ ❤
💜

❤FᏞᎪᏚᎻᏴᎪᏟK💜

He sets me on his lap and grabs my waist and sits up..He begins to kiss my cheek and trails his lips and kisses down to my neck and finds my sweet spot which makes me moan uncontrollably.. he trails down to my collar bone and to my..Breasts. he eventually lifted up my shirt and went under it to nibble on my nipple.."Ah!" I gasp and shift as shivers crawl up my spine..he pushes me down to keep me still and starts sucking on it as a sign for me to stop or else..

ᕈᖇᙓᔕᙓղT

"I have a surprise for you today.." He strokes me. Not my hair but my cheek this time.."Really? For me?" I giggle and cuddle with his shirtless figure.."Yes..Just for you, beautiful.." He smirks and cuddles back.."Yay!" I squeal.."Your friend Katie? I think that's her name brought all your stuff over and they were in a bunch of suitcases. and I unpacked your stuff for you when you were asleep.. " I smile. "Oh ok! But..How did she know I was going to stay here for the night?" I asked.."I sent a royal guard to her location to tell her to bring your stuff over.." He smiled.."Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I kiss him on the cheek..Still a little too shy to kiss him on the lips even though he did it to me last night. "Why don't you go get changed into something nice sweetie? I'll show you where the closet is mkay?" He strokes my hair and kisses my nose and talks to me in a baby voice.."Ok!" I giggle and let him.