Section 3 Chapter 6

Y/N POV

I sit in the front seat of Bee's vehicle mode since I really didn't want to be apart of whatever Sam and Simmons were up to. I lean back in the seat talking to Bee. Sam eventually comes out frantically explaining to me what was going on. I nod slightly at what he says as we take off down the road. Sam gets on the phone with Mearing putting her on speaker.

"Mearing, I just picked up Sentinel. Optimus is ten minutes behind. We're coming to NEST now." Sam says to her.

"Mr. Witwicky, I thought I made it clear to you that I did not want you calling this phone." Mearing's irritated voice came through the phone.

"Listen, the whole thing has been a setup since the beginning. The Decepticons wanted Optimus to find Sentinel because only Optimus could revive him." Sam explains.

"But we have the space bridge" She replies

"Mearing, you have five pillars. I just learned that they have hundreds. You're doing exactly what they wanted you to do. What do you need me to say to you? The Decepticons are coming for Sentinel Prime!" Sam says.

I lean back in the seat nervously. My palms sweating slightly. If what Sam said was true then the Team is going to soon know that I'm undercover for the Decepticons currently.

As we were driving three black suburban cop vehicles started following us. I turn around as I watch one transform into a Decepticon and pull Simmons out of his vehicle throwing him onto the road before knocking a roadside over. The other two transform and runs after us.

"Bee, you got to get Sentinel out of here! You got to guard him!" Sam yells.

I could see the Decepticons getting close "Watch out! Watch out! Watch out!" I say quickly.

A Decepticon jump over Bee as he brings out his guns shooting at the Decepticons now in front of us.

"Shoot him! Shoot him! Shoot him, Bee!" Sam yells. Destroying one of the Decepticons in the process the others keeps running. "Bee, you've got to move faster! Faster, Bee! Go!" One of the Decepticon knocks a vehicle towards us. Bee transforms in order to jump over it before catching Sam and I putting us back in our seats causing Sam to scream like a little girl.

"Sam stop screaming! Damn" I yell at him making him stop screaming

"Alright back to the NEST," Sam says acting like he wasn't just screaming like a girl.

Time Lapse

Bee pulls up in front of the NEST. Sam and I get out.

"Lennox!" Sam yells running over to him while I walked over to stand between Sentinel and Ironhide. "We got Decepticons everywhere"

"I've got my whole team deployed looking for them. Ironhide!" Lennox says while Ironhide and Sentinel transform from their vehicle mode. "Protect Sentinel. Get him locked up inside."

"Consider it done!" Ironhide says.

"Hey, you've got to guard him, 'cause he's the key to the whole thing," Sam says to Ironhide.

"Indeed I am. What you must realize, my Autobot brothers, is we were never going to win the war. For the sake of our planet's survival, a deal had to be made... with Megatron." Sentinel said firing up his gun shooting Ironhide. Tears ran down my face as I look away.

"Get back!" Lennox yells at everyone his eyes meet mine. "Y/N! Get back!"

I look from Lennox to Sam giving them both a sad look. I shake my head slowly walking back towards Sentinel. Tears run down my face faster as Sentinel starts to shoot everyone around us. I turn away quickly not wanting to watch. Sentinel suddenly grabs me and jumps over the fence transforming putting me in the passenger seat of his vehicle mode.

"You didn't have to kill them!" I scream at him as I start to sob.

"Lives sometimes must be lost in order to win. Surely Megatron has taught you that lesson" Sentinel replies to me.

Once we were inside the compound Sentinel transforms putting me on his shoulder. "I would hold on tightly if I were you." He says to me as I quickly grab a hold of one of his metal shoulder plate. Sentinel starts destroying things in his way while people shot at him causing me to tighten my hold on him.

I could hear Mearing yelling at him "Hey, Sentinel! What is going on? What do you think you are doing?"

Someone shoots at Sentinel. Sentinel quickly blocks the shot from hitting himself and I. "I am a Prime! I do not take orders from you!" Sentinel yells at Mearing.

Mearing and I make eye contact before she is dragged away by Lennox. She stares at me in shock. I turn my gaze away.

"Now! Return what belongs to me!" Sentinel yells as he continues to destroy things in the compound. He quickly grabs what belonged to him before transforming again, putting me in the passenger seat and driving off.

Optimus's POV

I drive into the compound as quickly as I could. The place was destroyed and people were running around frantically. I transform looking around slowly. My optics soon found Sam who was looking at me worriedly. Mearing came up beside him.

"Yea, take a look, Optimus! This is all on you!" Mearing yells towards me.

I watch as Lennox's Lieutenant ran over to him, "Sentinel and Y/N hit the vault! Took the pillars."

I step forward hearing Y/N's name being mentioned.

"Come on, let's go," Lennox says taking off running Sam behind them. "All right, notify the 101St Airborne! We need to hunt this thing and Y/N down!"

I stand still trying to process what was going on with Y/N until I remembered a conversation I had with her earlier this week

[Flashback]

I stepped out of my truck in my hologram form to greet Y/N after she left the other day. Before she could say anything me I quickly pulled her into a hug. "I trust you, Y/N," I said to her. "I trust you more than the other Autobots here"

"Even if I did something horrible to protect you and everyone else?" she asked

"If you did it for the right intentions, then yes. Why do you ask such a thing?" I asked her as I pulled out of the hug just slightly to look her in the eyes.

[Reality]

Whatever you're planning Y/N be careful and stay safe.

(1088 Words)

——————————————————

So everyone thinks Y/N is a Decepticon. Optimus is hoping for the best so he still trusts her.
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm really enjoying writing this section. There is just so much emotion in this section.

~Brooke