Chapter four

Hi

Recap: Chakor got the invitation to Ragini's wedding. She thought of her past and Suraj talked to his brother Vivaan, who knows Chakor.

Suraj looked at his brother, "you know her?"

Vivaan nods with a halfhearted smile, "yes, poor girl. You aren't wrong she is pregnant and unfortunately she is alone." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Chakor is one of Ragini's best friends. She doesn't know about her well being. Actually I too got to know it only by chance." Vivaan looked at his brother.

"Yaar just a few weeks ago she got to know she is pregnant. After that news she was obviously very happy, but sometimes happiness doesn't stand long and your destiny changed drastically."

Another pause

"Bhai please what?" Suraj wants to know impatiently, what she has gone through.

"She lost her husband and her in-laws have thrown her out. She has no one, finally she found love and support by a man who loved her, but also left her alone in this cruel world."

Suraj nods, "okay. That's tragically what has happened to her. She is so young, now she is pregnant and a widow all alone, what will she do?"

Vivaan shook his head, "I don't know, I sent her an invitation card in the hope she might come and will come out of her misery at least for a short time she can enjoy it." He said looking at his lost brother.

Suraj was upset to know, what had happened to her, yet there was something inside him flattering. He felt it's wrong he shouldn't have such kind of feeling for her, but what to do, this heart has made his decision without thinking about the consequences.

The brother's went to sleep as the next days will be very hectically to handle.

Suraj was trying to sleep as soon as he closed his eyes he saw her, tear filled eyes. He sat on the bed making a fist with his hand. Damn it, I can't believe it that her family has thrown her out just because they have a idiotic mentality about luck. She can't be blamed for the decision of someone's destiny. If death was written in his hands then it was God decision not her bad luck. And the unborn child oh Gosh not even in this world and has lost everything. No, I won't let her suffer alone. I will make her happy, I will keep her happy.

Suraj was determined, he closed his eyes with a smile on his face and falls asleep.

Chakor woke up the next morning, as usually she is early and prepares her breakfast, she didn't had much money. I don't know, how I will survive. My needs aren't important, but my child has some. I can't make it suffer.

Chakor made a decision for herself, she will find a job, any kind just to give her child a better future. She doesn't want any alms from anyone neither she wants to be shown as greedy.

Suraj was having his breakfast, "today is the engagement of my baby girl. We will have a lot of fun." He was teasing her, "finally she is leaving you know, to share the parents love is one thing, but here she is eating all the food alone and I can't share the food."

Ragini shouts, "bhai!"

They all laughed.

"What Ragini you become fat, your wedding is going to take place, you have to keep an eye on your figure or in the end you will look like a sausage in a too tight dress." Suraj said and Ragini hits him.

Vivaan looked at Suraj, "bhai come. We will go and get the left things from the market and stores."

Suraj nods, "bye bye Moti {fatty}." Ragini huffs, "I hate you."

Suraj shook his head, "no, you love me." He left having a big smile on his face.

Vivaan was laughing all the way, "she will kill you. How could you call her fatty?"

Suraj shrugs, "yaar she put on weight. I was just suggesting her to go on a diet."

Both bursted out in a loud laughter, they were silently driving and Suraj was looking out of the window, he was looking through the side mirror of the car.

"Bhai stop!" He shouts and Vivaan nearly got a heart attack, "what happen?" He asked him, "why you asked me to stop the car?"

Suraj turns with his body, "there she is." He removes the belt and stood off the car. He rushed to her.

Chakor was carrying a shopper with food, "excuse me?" He asked and she looked up, first she didn't recognised him, but then a small smile formed on her face, "you?"

Suraj smiles, "do you need help?" He didn't waited and just carried the shoppers for her. Vivaan parked the car, he too stood off his car and went near them.

"Hi Chakor!" Vivaan said and she looked up, "Vivaan how are you?"

Vivaan smiles, "I'm fine. How you feel?"

Chakor hold her belly, her gaze was on her hand she just smiles nodding her head, "fine." She looked up hiding her tears.

"You will come to Ragini's engagement tonight? She will be very happy."

Suraj nods, "haan." He looked at her and she was confused, "oh you are related to them?"

Vivaan shook his head, "more than just related. You know Ragini has two brother's, myself and him, Suraj."

Chakor smiles, "oh I'm sorry. I didn't know that."

Suraj shook his head, "no worries. Please come to the engagement we will be very happy to have you there." He said, "come we will drop you home and then we will take you along with us."

Vivaan was numb. Army man aren't slow. Let her take a breath and a moment to think my brother.

Suraj looked at her, his smile was so familiar that she couldn't say no, "fine."

Suraj smiles even brighter, "please come, our car is there." He shows her and they went to their car.

Vivaan opens the car boot, Suraj placed the shopper in the boot with car and helped her to sit in the car.

Chakor was looking down. Why I'm going? I told myself to stay away then? What is wrong with me?

Suraj was looking to her through the view mirror, he smiles looking at her. I don't know why you said yes. But I'm so happy.

They have finished all the work and come to KM.

Ragini was happy and surprised to see Chakor.

____
Engagement + some preparation
Long chapter as I will end it soon

Please comment and vote