"Keiko Uchiha, daughter of Fugaku and Mikoto Uchiha." I kept my voice steady whilst still keeping an eye on the people surrounding me. I felt eyes narrow at me even more.

"How do we know you're telling the truth? Keiko Uchiha disappeared-"

"8 years ago." I finished with my sharingan still glowing. "What motive would I have to lie? I'm obviously outnumbered." I crossed my arms in amusement.

"You still seem cocky." The interrogator frowned down at me.

"I told you I'm the Uchiha Heiress. I have no reason to fear you." I concluded with a raised eyebrow.

"We'll see about that brat." The redheaded woman growled and lunged at me, I easily evaded with my sharingan glowing and a smirk.

It was about an hour later I had grown tired of constantly evading her attacks and landed a solid blow to her abdomen and sent her flying into a tree. I stayed where I was to show no malice or aggression when a deep sigh escaped the interrogator's lips. "You're done here." He spoke to the redhead that struggled to push herself back up.

"Did I convince you yet or do I need to keep playing?" I turned on my heel and looked up at the bulky man with a thin frown on my lips and my eyes back to onyx.

"Where were you for the past 8 years?" He asked with a hardened look.

"Classified." I spat with my eyes threatening to flash red again making him grab the front of my black mini turtle neck tank top.

"Do you want to rot in jail?" He spat angrily.

"Do you have that authority Ibiki?" I hissed up at him, he froze and dropped me. "Do you not remember the mission I completed for you before I disappeared?" I growled with my anger rising. He just stared at me with a stoic face.

"You need your screening done still." Was all he said before walking ahead of me. "We will find out what you've been up to Keiko." His eyes narrowed at me. I felt my anger flare once more, they can't see what I've done. What's been done to me. I don't want to be an object of pity.

"I told you I will only show you last night." I argued back at him. He offered no response making me clench my fists. The brown haired ANBU shinobi gently rested a hand on my shoulder making me shoot a glare of my sharingan at him in warning before shoving his hand off and followed Ibiki.

When we reached the interrogation center I felt my heart drop. The feeling of loneliness didn't fully hit me until I walked into the pristine building, all of the stares made me uncomfortable. Even though I was furious with Ibiki, I made sure to keep close to him as we walked down numerous hallways and stairs. Then we finally reached a room with a sign above it,

'Screening Room'

"Ibiki, I can't show you-" I started as panic started to settle in.

"You have to Keiko." He stared down at me as I felt my body start to involuntarily shake and I shook my head.

"Ibiki please." I pleaded up at him as I felt the tears well up and I tightly wrapped my arms around myself. "You don't want to see it." I felt how dangerously close I was to breaking. I hated the two ANBU staring at me breaking down.

"See what?" Ibiki leaned forward so I was making full eye contact with him.

"I..."I started but couldn't finish as a tear rolled down my cheek, making me brush it off and stare at my hand in horror.

"Ibiki." A hoarse voice spoke up behind him making him immediately stand up straight and see the man behind him.

"Lord Third." Ibiki bowed deeply.

"The poor child isn't lying. You're free to go, we found her file." The elderly man spoke solemnly as he approached me and handed me a manila folder, I clutched it tightly to my chest and I looked away in shame. Being thrown back into the midst of the busy village and being scrutinized as a criminal on top of losing everything was becoming too much to shoulder.

"Lord Third, even if you found her file you know we have to screen her." Ibiki spoke with a softer tone but still remained stoic.

"You will only screen her of last night. I know of her classified mission thanks to her file. There is no need to search further." The hokage's lips tugged downward.

"Very well. Come on then kid." Ibiki sighed and opened the door for me. I couldn't hide the fearful look that flashed across my eyes but entered anyways. "You two will stay out here." He spoke to the brunette and silver haired shinobi that were still behind me. I looked up to see the first kind face in the village so far, Inoichi Yamanaka.

*End Flashback*

I looked down at Sasuke and sighed inwardly. "Would you like to go out for dinner tonight?" I asked him, hoping for any sign of emotion. "You can choose wherever."

"Hn." He said and expressed a thoughtful look, "can I get Onigiri?" His eyes, for a second, showed a glimmer of excitement. I chuckled at that, at least he didn't ask for just dango.

"Sure. I found a shop that has some with tomatoes." I gave him a small wink and led him by the hand towards the shop.

"  I gave him a small wink and led him by the hand towards the shop

3rd POV - post screening

"She's innocent Ibiki. She had finished an assassination and came straight to the village but was too late to do anything to stop the massacre." Inoichi finished writing his report and handed it to the interrogator.

"I was being a real ass wasn't I?" Ibiki mumbled to himself as he looked over the report.

"Yep. She obviously has signs of physical and emotional trauma. A 15 year old aren't able to be fully aware of every presence around them at all times, even for a prodigy. Her nervous ticks are even more telltale signs of that." The blonde pinched his nose in annoyance at the scarred man.

"She hid them well though." Ibiki thought carefully.

"What're you thinking?" Inoichi raised an eyebrow.

"I think I know the best place for her skill." The man grinned which is a telltale sign that wasn't something good.

"Ibiki I swear-"

"Relax, if she's a guard for the Hokage we can keep her under a tight watch for her mental stability and she's not put to waste." Ibiki waved a hand at the sigh of relief that escaped Inoichi's lips.

"Ah, yeah that makes sense. Don't scare me with your smile like that ever again." The blonde chuckled nervously as the door shut behind Ibiki.

"  The blonde chuckled nervously as the door shut behind Ibiki