He smiles, scooting closer to me.

"I love you," his voice is soft, his eyes staying locked with mine.

"I love you, too." I whisper.

He moves a little closer to me, putting his hand on my cheek. He brushes my blonde hair back and moves a little closer, looking right into my eyes.

What is he doing?

I hold my breath as he moves closer until his lips are so closer to fine, I can feel his breath fanning against my mouth.

His eyes hold mine and I feel him tangle his fingers in my hair.

"Tell me to stop." He murmurs.

And I feel my body, like, reacting. His hand on my hip and his finger in my hair is making me get a weird feeling down below, something I've never felt before.

All I can muster is a slight shake of my head.

I'm not going to tell him to stop, because I don't want him to stop.

And even though I have these intense feelings in my body, it's not about the feelings.

It's about me and him. It's about us.

He moves a little closer and I feel his lips touch mine so lightly that I'm not sure if I actually felt it.

My eyes start to get heavy, and just as his lips press firmly against mine, I slide them shut.

He pulls me closer to him until I'm pressed to him. I move my lips with his slowly, but it's kind of hard to kiss him when we're both on our sides and my hair is getting in the way.

I feel him moving, gently pulling me with him.

Our lips separate as he sits up and pulls me into his lap, but he takes my face in his hands and presses his lips to mine again. I wrap my arms around his neck and move my mouth in sync with his. I feel his tongue searching my mouth and I can't help but sigh into his mouth in content.

God, I love this boy.

One thing I notice is how respectful he is.

He doesn't touch any personal areas and he built up the kiss so I had time to pull back if I wanted to.

His hands stay in my hair, and he's just...he's a good man.

I tangle my fingers in his hair and start searching his mouth with my tongue, reveling in the taste of him.

I find my hands aching to explore his body, and suddenly, a thought comes to my mind and I jerk back.

"What's wrong?" he mumbles.

His lips are swollen and I find myself smiling, running my fingers through his hair.

"I just...I just never thought I was going to be this happy again."

He smiles, leaning in to plant a quick kiss on my lips.

"I just want you to know that I changed my mind." He says.

"About what?"

"About Hawaii. I'm going to come with you tomorrow."

"You are?"

"As long as your parents are okay with me staying as your boyfriend."

"They don't know we're dating." I remind him.

"I know." He says. "But I want to start this off right. I don't want to spend the next two weeks having to hide my feelings for you. I want everyone to know."