Chapter Fourteen : Redintegration

Start from the beginning

"May I please have the fortune of knowing what is bothering you so greatly?" He asked with a smile plastered on his lips which dropped Louis' gaze momentarily but quickly smiled back to begin when Harry intervened again, Dont even try to pretend, it's tugging the bond and you deliberately ignored me last night. Not to mention your friends have told that too."

Louis' gaze shifted and remained tied to the Emperor's coat. Gently, his hand circled Louis' jaw and kissed him there in reassurance. Pushing the curtains aside to lead them to the bed while he seated himself on it, pulling Louis back onto the bed.

"Anyway where are the gifts I asked you to bring for Zayn?" He reminded him, instigating him to widen his eyes in realisation and worriedly sprouted, "I didn't get him anything."

Harry looked at him with his eyebrows drawn into an arch, You were supposed to, the day before yesterday."

"I know but I-" He halted his words there.

"Louis, I don't like using my Alpha voice on you but if you don't tell me what's wrong, I'll be forced to command you."

Harry was aware that his words stirred the man. Clutching closer to his person, he looked at the alpha, Four days back before Niall's heat, I had gone to visit the Seer with him and I overheard a few things from the Omega quarters."

The Emperor didn't bother to intervene just kept his leer constant on his omega, They think that my miscarriage," he paused to bite his lips, tears filling up his azure blues, is because of my incapability to be an appropriate match for you."

"They think I am broken in some manner because-"

"Who were the 'they'?" Harry cut him off, his eyes not meeting the Omega's eyes because of the anger he held. Rage was running down like molten lead in his skin. Louis did not deserve this, he knew how badly his Omega reacted to the news of the miscarriage. Crying violently day and night, stabilising him demanded the Emperor's thorough patience and care and after he finally was growing better, another seed of doubt.

"Mason, Asther and Jacques."

And before Louis could even react, Harry had promptly got up and stormed out of the room, leaving his Omega startled but Louis quickly regained his consciousness and moved towards the exit of the room but was stopped by his guards.

"We aren't allowed to let you out, Your Majesty." The Alpha shielded with the spear.

"What do you mean?!"

"The Emperor ordered you to stay in and ordered us to make sure you're inside, Your Majesty." The Alpha replied causing the omega to run a hand through his hair in frustration until his alpha returned.

When Harry did return, he had a whole new remodelling of his features, spilling out anger and stood before Louis, Are you ready? We need to leave for dinner."

"What did you do?" Louis squeaked, as the Alpha grabbed his crown to throw it away but was stopped by his mate who made him sit before the mirror, taking the crown off his hands and placed it before the mirror.

"You've worked so hard for this position," he said gesturing to the crown, dont disrespect it because of anger which will persist for less than a few minutes." He advised and kissed his forehead to make an attempt to calm his raging fury. Instantaneously, he picked his Omega up in his arms and walked out of his chambers.

"Harry?" He whimpered such that only he could hear but the man showed no stir in his movement, in less than a few minutes the Emperor had congregated half the palace's attention towards himself and his Omega. They seldom showed any form of affection in public which involved open embraces or kisses and usually stuck with the solidarity of comrades except for those few moments when they exchanged meaningful glances or walked through the gardens with one another alongside their friends