"They're Thestrals." A girl said from behind him.

Percy turned around to see a blonde girl. Not just any blonde girl, the one he held at wand-point at the department of mysteries. Some of the other ones that were there stood behind her, whispering to one another.

"Only people who witnessed death can see them." She said.

"Oh, I see." Said Percy. He had definitely witnessed death, he even caused it; but that wasn't information he could share with anyone.

"Can my friends and I sit in this carriage too?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure." Percy nodded. These people were seemingly fooled, they didn't suspect Percy was a death eater. Although he had only just talked, so if he had been caught at that moment, he might as well be dead. He had to seem like one of them, or else.

"Thank you." She smiled.

Percy sat in the carriage, followed by the girl and her friends.

"Where could he be? You don't think they'd kill him?" A bushy haired girl asked the redheaded boy next to her.

"He'll turn up eventually.." the redheaded boy mumbled, tapping his feet on the ground. His brows furrowed as he kept looking over to the train.

"Should we go back?" The girl whispered to the boy.

"Maybe.."

"Our friend Harry went missing on the train." The blonde girl told Percy.

"Missing?" Percy repeated. That hadn't been Voldemort's doing, but it might've been Malfoy. Percy didn't pay too much attention to the boy.

The blond girl was reading a magazine upside down. He decided to not question it; maybe that's how these people were, he wouldn't know.

"I never got your name?" Percy asked.

"Luna Lovegood." She smiled. "That is Neville, Hermione and Ron."

"I'm Percy." He greeted. The three other people had barely acknowledged Percy, which was quite rude, but he didn't really care.

They seemed more focused on not being able to find Harry.

"I don't remember seeing you around before." Luna noted.

"Oh, I'm new."

"How nice. There are quite a few nargles near you."

"Nargles?" Percy questioned.

"Small creatures. They like to infest mistletoe." She told him. "You should get a butterbeer cork necklace, keeps them away."

She showed Percy her necklace.

Percy nodded slowly. She was quite delusional.

"Your eyes are pretty." She gazed at his eyes.

"Uhh, thanks.."

"What color are they?" She asked.

"Umm.. the-"

"Oh Luna, stop pestering the poor boy." The girl, Hermione told Luna.

"Sorry.." Luna mumbled.

They finally arrived back at the castle, and Percy wished he would've just stayed there instead of trying to look like he had just gotten there with everyone else. Although he had found some information, Harry was sort of missing.

He sat at the Gryffindor table, not knowing anyone. He did notice three of the people from the carriage sat nearby.

He watched as they anxiously whispered to each other.

Then the doors opened and there he was.

Harry Potter.

Percy watched as Hermione and Ron noted that he was covered in blood.

Percy held back a laugh, no need to expose himself so soon.

'These people though, they were all evil. They didn't seem so ba- no.' Percy thought. 'I cannot doubt our master, he is our hero. He saved my life, he trained me, and now I must pay back the favor by killing Harry Potter. It could be so easy, simply use the killing curse on him right now, but it wouldn't do me much good. I'm surrounded by the enemy.'

Percy rubbed the scar on his palm, it was from a run in with some mudbloods that tried to escape; They even resisted the Imperio curse, stabbing Percy's hand instead of their own heart as Percy had tried making them do.

In the end the mudbloods died, and Percy made sure the one that stabbed him got to feel the cruciatus curse before his untimely demise.